Jets and Texans front runners for Nnamdi

Untouchable

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, you just piqued my interest. Please elaborate with your analysis.

Well... would you imagine a particularly secure person needing to puff his his chest out about his ability to have sex with his fiance on a football message board based on a relatively mundane insult?

And of course, the need to justify his trolling as merely a remedy for pure boredom speaks to the same internal view of self.

Well... would you imagine a particularly secure person needing to puff his his chest out about his ability to have sex with his fiance on a football message board based on a relatively mundane insult?

And of course, the need to justify his trolling as merely a remedy for pure boredom speaks to the same internal view of self.

Lol. Good stuff.

Got anything else, Dr. Phil?

I was thinking along similar lines but wanted to see what you had to say first. Interesting.

Because over the last two years his YPA is over 7 and he has thrown 41 TDs and just 21 INTs?

Maybe?

Our defense is just as good as the Jets' D. If we get a quarterback that is substantially better than Sanchez (which Orton is) I think that makes us the better team. No?

So wait, let's just clear this up. Your stance is that Henne is as good as or better than Sanchez. Your argument is also that Henne is the one thing standing in the way of the Dolphins being a great team. So while Henne is better than Sanchez, he is the cause of the Dolphins being a losing team while the Jets are the second best team in the AFC. Yet your stance is also that if not for the QB position, the Dolphins would be a better team than the Jets.

Think about that for a minute. Seriously. You really don't see any issues with this "logic" of yours?

I was thinking along similar lines but wanted to see what you had to say first. Interesting.

Why do you suppose one would come to a rival fans board with no interest in building relationships and talking football with a little smack talk on the side if not to be able to express anger they're not capable of expressing in real life?

Symbolic penis.

So wait, let's just clear this up. Your stance is that Henne is as good as or better than Sanchez. Your argument is also that Henne is the one thing standing in the way of the Dolphins being a great team. So while Henne is better than Sanchez, he is the cause of the Dolphins being a losing team while the Jets are the second best team in the AFC. Yet your stance is also that if not for the QB position, the Dolphins would be a better team than the Jets.

Think about that for a minute. Seriously. You really don't see any issues with this "logic" of yours?

There are multiple teams in the AFC that are "better" teams. New England, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and San Diego without question.

Why do you suppose one would come to a rival fans board with no interest in building relationships and talking football with a little smack talk on the side if not to be able to express anger they're not capable of expressing in real life?

You ask for it. Look at some of the threads I've visted. I can't show my face without everyone telling me Henne sucks or making some clever, never before heard fish fag joke, and it is 99% of the time irrelevant to the discussion. You reap what you sow. You treat opposing fans the way you do, you will get a troll in reponse. It's simple logic.

There are multiple teams in the AFC that are "better" teams. New England, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and San Diego without question.

Without Question?

We beat NE multiple times including the playoffs, San Diego didnt make it to the playoffs and when they do we end their season (not to mention that we beat them every time we see them in the reg. season going back pre-sanchez era).

Baltimore is a toss up, however we've been to the AFC championship game TWICE with a rookie/1year QB and a moron for a Offensive Coord....and Pitt is a legit statement.

That makes us the 2nd best AFC team.

Without Question?

We beat NE multiple times including the playoffs, San Diego didnt make it to the playoffs and when they do we end their season (not to mention that we beat them every time we see them in the reg. season going back pre-sanchez era).

Baltimore is a toss up, however we've been to the AFC championship game TWICE with a rookie/1year QB and a moron for a Offensive Coord....and Pitt is a legit statement.

That makes us the 2nd best AFC team.

Why are we talking about last year?

Want to bet you're not the 2nd best team in the conference in 2011?

I'd say there's some question when the Jets have beaten two of those teams in the last two years on the road in the playoffs.

Oh, this year. What could you possibly base that on with rosters not even set, yet?

But you're right. This year, the Jets will probably be the 1st best team in the AFC. You win! Hooray!

Half of his 15 dropped INTs get caught (like every single other QB) then he doesn't even get a chance to make late plays.

And while we're counting, Henne had one dropped INT. So that means Henne threw 20 balls to the defense and Sanchez threw 28. But whos counting?

OK, you win. Henne clearly throws way better interceptions.

Wait, what?

That's your answer? So you have absolutely no intention of acknowledging the fact that your entire argument is completely contradictory to itself?

And I'm pretty sure Pittsburgh is the ONLY team that is better "without question" in the AFC considering they are the ONLY team who advanced further in the playoffs than The Jets.

2010:

Kyle Orton: 7.3 YPA, 20 TDs, 9 INTs, 87.5 QB rating

Chad Henne: 6.7 YPA, 15 TDs, 19 INTs, 75.4 QB rating

Mark Sanchez: 6.5 YPA, 17 TDs, 13 INTs, 75.3 QB rating

Sounds like Sanchez is the worst of the three.

And maybe we could talk about Mark Sanchez having the most dropped interceptions in the NFL. Do you think that trend will continue forever?

http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2011/2/9/1984664/qbs-and-dropped-interceptions-mark-sanchez-leads-the-pack

Sanchez had 15 DROPPED INTs. No other quarterback had more than 8.

Yes, our quarterback blows, but at least we aren't pretending like he's some sort of godsend. Frankly, he's better than your quarterback.

01%20-%20later3.jpg

I'd put that up in a heart beat. We're winning the Supberbowl this year so you can keep 2nd. B)

But I wouldnt mind a friendly wager....its been a while since I was able to change a sig/avatar on a filthy fin fan's account.

You ask for it. Look at some of the threads I've visted. I can't show my face without everyone telling me Henne sucks or making some clever, never before heard fish fag joke, and it is 99% of the time irrelevant to the discussion. You reap what you sow. You treat opposing fans the way you do, you will get a troll in reponse. It's simple logic.

Except, other opposing fans come to the same board with the same players and don't have the same problems you do. Common variable? You.

I'd say there's some question when the Jets have beaten two of those teams in the last two years on the road in the playoffs.

Oh, this year. What could you possibly base that on with rosters not even set, yet?

But you're right. This year, the Jets will probably be the 1st best team in the AFC. You win! Hooray!

You can tell this Aqua dude is out of his mind. He has San Diego higher than Indy. Granted, Indy would be a 6-10 team at best without Peyton...but that isnt the point.

San Diego is known for looking great the entire season and *cough* choking *cough* in the playoffs, or simply not making the playoffs.

They have great players, dont get me wrong, but San Diego NEVER struck fear into my heart. Not trying to make them out to be horrible, but to say they're better than the Jets is hilarious.

Archived