Sabathia perfect game in rain delay

Lurker

He's been great this year. Definitely leads one to believe he will opt out and maybe get 30 million a year. Should be interesting.

I can't see him opting out after winning his 2nd World Series Championship with the Yankees this year...

• Upvote 1

I can't see him opting out after winning his 2nd World Series Championship with the Yankees this year...

He would be stupid not to opt out. The yanks would have to give him what he wants because they need him way more than he needs them. This would be a great season to opt out from. If he was injured and out a lot, he might not. He is the only reliable starter they have and everyone knows it.

He would be stupid not to opt out. The yanks would have to give him what he wants because they need him way more than he needs them. This would be a great season to opt out from. If he was injured and out a lot, he might not. He is the only reliable starter they have and everyone knows it.

Riddle me this....who has the resources to pay CC that kind of $$$$

1. Yanks

2. Sawx

Sawx couldn't afford to do it seeing the have so much allocated to John Lackey

I hope Cash learned something from ARods opt out

Riddle me this....who has the resources to pay CC that kind of $$$$

1. Yanks

2. Sawx

Sawx couldn't afford to do it seeing the have so much allocated to John Lackey

I hope Cash learned something from ARods opt out

The Sox have Drew, Cameron, Ortiz, Papelbon, Scutaro, Varitek and Wakefield all off the books after this season. Don't act like they won't have the money to make a splash like stealing CC. They won't do it, but they could.

The opt out is going to happen. Someone who loses out on Pujols or Fielder might take their money to CC and you know he likes to hit. Some NL team might swoop in and make it happen.

He'll probably stay with the Yankees though, but as I said they need him way more than he needs them and he'll command a hefty pay raise.