Back to the Future...2005=1996 or 1999?

Latinlawyer

This has to be the one of the worst seasons ever. I have to be honest, as soon as I saw Bollywood starting, I started getting chores done around the house, I started to read more HOT STOVE stories regarding the trades Minaya wants to pull off and I even started scouting for cinderella teams for March madness.

This time of year should be about what seeding the Jets will get in the playoffs. It has become a talk as to whether we should get Leinert or Bush. This is not how I envisioned this fall to go.

It has that 1996 feeling...the offense is putrid. If you dont think its time for Curtis to step aside...then you need glasses. Its sad to see Lamont running in Oakland when he should have been here. I love curtis, but sometimes you have to move aside and let the younger generation take a whack at it.

So now my sundays are ruined....its back to raking the leaves and cleaning up the garage...I can't say I am gonna watch the jets because...that would be a waste of time...who cares if they finish 3-13 or 4-12.

LL

I hope we lose the remaining games. We need Bush or Leinert...in a bad way..

Archived