So, which JN poster deserves the 'C'?

T0mShane

According to the Jetnation bylaws, section 69 subsection A, as acting Jetnation captain, I have the power to veto any appointment of my successor. That being the case, I invoke such right on behalf of the Moderator's of Jetnation and myself. The moderator's have required that any and all captains to be named are free of roughage in their nether regions and exhibit a certain level of mental defect.

While it is true that Klacko fulfills the mental defect part, it is a shame that he must be disqualified due to a poor lack of personal hygiene. Here, at Jetnation, we try to provide an atmosphere that is free of logic, and where everyone can gather to know that they are being judged mercilessly by members, whose combined IQ is less than the median temperature of Rome, NY.

While my personal interests to name a successor is paramount to my health, I must veto the nomination of Klacko. It pains my heart, and other more dirty areas, to have to do this, but it is my duty. I shall continue to take it for the team, even though it hurts, I find a mild pleasure emanating from my repeated violation at this point.

Please name a successor soon, as my sphincter cannot handle the abuse and has lost all elasticity.

Thank you,

JetNationCaptain

You have the account, you should serve one more year.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that was quick.

Back in your hole, bitch!

The old JN captain can keep the title for all I care. The only reason the mods don't want me is because I won't put out.

Why not?

I hear Thor has a Mr. T mask.

Why not?

I hear Thor has a Mr. mask.

Let him have it then. Let the mods labor under the delusion that the gimp is captain.

I achieved my station from a mandate from the people. I will lead JN to true greatness while the mods continue to gang rape that poor son of a bitch.

Let him have it then. Let the mods labor under the delusion that the gimp is captain.

I achieved my station from a mandate from the people. I will lead JN to true greatness while the mods continue to gang rape that poor son of a bitch.

The true capitan

Coup d'etat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on Klacko's side. Gorilla Warfare mother****ers!!! We're going to over take JN.

Joe and the little Klacko's

The people have spoke.

I have a motion here to nominate The Brooklyn Jet for captainship of this hardy vessel of manly men ARRRGGH

That would last 2 posts.

Edit: and only becuase it would take the Mods a while to find the first one.

Somebody take the captainship. I'll even throw in a case of K-Y and some beads to help you get in shape. If Klacko wants it, he gets it. And Joe, you will put out. Mark my words, you will put out! BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Enjoy your continued captaincy.

Like I said earlier, I don't need a "C" on my chest to prove I am a leader.

Enjoy your continued captaincy.

Like I said earlier, I don't need a "C" on my chest to prove I am a leader.

Joe, you must be confused a bit. The only way that the position of Jetnation captain is like that of a leader is that at any given time you can guarantee there are no less than 4 men standing behind you, usually naked, but standing behind you nonetheless.

Also, You get a lot of stuff on your chest, but I don't recall a "C" being included in that.

Gotta run fellas. I'm gonna be heading over to the Patriot's message boards. I hear that their whole board is into my sort of talents. Anyway, I'm relinquishing my role of Captain. You guys will figure it out. I'll visit from time to time to check on everyone.

Well ,before I go I just wanted to ask y'all one question:

What's the odds on JiF coming out of the closet before the end of the season? Me and the boys over at The Happy Gimp Restaurant were talking about making a little wager.

Gotta Run, if you ever feel sad, just think of me and how much fun my life must be like, being a gimp and all. That should always cheer you up.

Take care.

Gotta run fellas. I'm gonna be heading over to the Patriot's message boards. I hear that their whole board is into my sort of talents. Anyway, I'm relinquishing my role of Captain. You guys will figure it out. I'll visit from time to time to check on everyone.

Well ,before I go I just wanted to ask y'all one question:

What's the odds on JiF coming out of the closet before the end of the season? Me and the boys over at The Happy Gimp Restaurant were talking about making a little wager.

Gotta Run, if you ever feel sad, just think of me and how much fun my life must be like, being a gimp and all. That should always cheer you up.

Take care.

JiF is not out of the closet?

this thread went south quick. So, who is the captain? Klecko? JiF? Gimpy?

Screw it, I say we hold an official poll.

I took a long time to ruminate on this and chime in, but...

We don't need any of these bombastic egomaniacs. We need a calm steady hand that will consistently rely on moderation and reasoning and won't belittle his underlings. I nominate Stormshadow19.

We don't need any of these bombastic egomaniacs. We need a calm steady hand that will consistently rely on moderation and reasoning and won't belittle his underlings. I nominate Stormshadow19.

He seemed like a really good guy. I made him a mod and then all hell broke loose. The good old days!

Max' record of hiring moderators is priceless

Archived