So, which JN poster deserves the 'C'?

T0mShane

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I VOTE JiF!

The reality is, I definitely should be.

I have the best mix of brilliance and humor, plus, everyone steals my sh*t so we know I lead by example.

But my vote would go to SoFlaJets - he's a long time die hard Jets fan, he's a veteran around JN, a classy dude, and he's humble.

All the time rugburns, all the time... don't act like you are the only one that has ever called a "which posters are cool" thread a circle jerk.

I'm not the only because everyone stole it from me. This is unquestioned. People love my meme. Its cool and I'm flattered.

I have the best mix of brilliance and humor, plus, everyone steals my sh*t so we know I lead by example.

But my vote would go to SoFlaJets - he's a long time die hard Jets fan, he's a veteran around JN, a classy dude, and he's humble.

I say we give the "C" to SoFla too... I think it would clash with the mushroom stamps if we gave it to you.

I'm not the only because everyone stole it from me. This is unquestioned. People love my meme. Its cool and I'm flattered.

Wouldn't people need to pay attention to you, to actually use your "material?"

Wouldn't people need to pay attention to you, to actually use your "material?"

Please, you're lying to yourself. When you can call Crusher your muffin top, you're the envy of the board.

No.

Yes. You're my biggest fan, you sick ****. Admit it.

Please, you're lying to yourself. When you can call Crusher your muffin top, you're the envy of the board.

You have put in a lot of working trying to prove to the other cool kids that the coolest kid of all, Crusher, likes you better than them. I'll give you that.

Very impressive for a 30-year old manboy to achieve the self-centered life goals of a 15-year old girl in twice the amount of time.

You have put in a lot of working trying to prove to the other cool kids that the coolest kid of all, Crusher, likes you better than them. I'll give you that.

Very impressive for a 30-year old manboy to achieve the self-centered life goals of a 15-year old girl in twice the amount of time.

KO

LMFAO!!! This could be your best piece of work. Congrats.

But lets be honest, I'm not "trying to prove" anything. I'm his boopsie/bup-z. Thats proof.

You know whats really going to be funny... when he tries to make a comeback, using the same jargon he's pumped into this board for what 4-5 years? Wait for it... wait for it...

He really should comeback as MEvi$slouch after that. :rl:

Soflas is a good choice.....really good choice.

He has changed his ways. he makes the most sense.

1. HUGE Jet Fan

2. Knows everybody on the sights first name

3. Was a mod, knows how to deal with us queers

A vote for Klecko is vote for The Jet way.

SOLD! :rl:

Have a FB contest so some random person who will most likely never post again becomes the Captain. ;)

I want to curse at you but I am laughing too hard.

Just want to say that the membership here grew by thousands last year. :D

Archived