So, which JN poster deserves the 'C'?

T0mShane

I read the first paragraph, and immediately changed my vote back to Jif, as I scrolled down and read the line at the bottom, I felt violated.

Was I in your head, or were you in mine? :huh:

I think we should agree JiF is the obvious choice here. C'mon, just look at his tagline.

JiF in chains and leather with a ball strapped in his mouth, awaiting his assignment's in the cold and dark hidden closet of the Mod's lounge. Now, that's a mental picture for the whole family!

I think we should agree JiF is the obvious choice here. C'mon, just look at his tagline.

JiF in chains and leather with a ball strapped in his mouth, awaiting his assignment's in the cold and dark hidden closet of the Mod's lounge. Now, that's a mental picture for the whole family!

I think juif would win in a landslide if running for Gimp

Edited by CTM
  • Upvote 1

It was in jest that I put my name in the hat. I haven't posted here in a long time.

I will accept if nominated and will serve if elected.

Max and Smizzy, I hope that wasn't considered political.

You see, it is these types of sophomoric shenanigans that are the reason why this site will will never be taken seriously

I will convene with my executive committee on Friday and announce a set of finalists from which we will hold a public vote. Please note that you all disgust me.

Well, as to where I am concerned, you and my wife seem to have something in common. Do I have to ask you for permission to use the guest bathroom too, now?

JiF's blatant campaigning for himself should automatically get him disqualified. Just shameful behavior.

Anyone who would so openly campaign for something like this is a real POS. Real power can only be derived from a mandate from the people, not some shameless personal promotion.

Klecko for captain.

JiF's blatant campaigning for himself should automatically get him disqualified. Just shameful behavior.

Anyone who would so openly campaign for something like this is a real POS. Real power can only be derived from a mandate from the people, not some shameless personal promotion.

I see what you did there.

I think Jet Nation should break new ground and step out of the normal macho guy thing and elect a WOMAN as our Captain...Verde, DLJ, Brenda, Nay-O...come on boys, we're MAN enough are we not? Somebody cue the I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK

My vote is for verde. She is excellent at spelling words.

Hi guys!

I have to make this quick, before the mod's know that I'm on here.

Being the Captain can be a good thing. You get used to it after a while. Sure, I used to like women, eating food that wasn't strewn all over one of the mod's, or their friends, bodies, and being able to wear something outside of assless chaps, but you learn to appreciate these things over time.

I have to run, I'll be back later, but I have to thank T0mShane for starting this thread. Tom, you are the man, and if you ever need anything (wink, wink), let me know.

Talk to y'all fellas when I can. :wub:

Hi guys!

I have to make this quick, before the mod's know that I'm on here.

Being the Captain can be a good thing. You get used to it after a while. Sure, I used to like women, eating food that wasn't strewn all over one of the mod's, or their friends, bodies, and being able to wear something outside of assless chaps, but you learn to appreciate these things over time.

I have to run, I'll be back later, but I have to thank T0mShane for starting this thread. Tom, you are the man, and if you ever need anything (wink, wink), let me know.

Talk to y'all fellas when I can. :wub:

Fag

Klacko is the only one with enough fire in his belly to be captain... Rex is building a team of take no sh*t mad dogs here, how can a site devoted to the team elect anyone BUT a beligerent lunatic as it's captain?

• Upvote 1

Klacko is the only one with enough fire in his belly to be captain... Rex is building a team of take no sh*t mad dogs here, how can a site devoted to the team elect anyone BUT a beligerent lunatic as it's captain?

Earl, I told you to lay off of Jason.

• Upvote 1

I thank PatriotReign37 for the nomination and I invite T0mShane to join the ever-lengthening line of people who can kiss my a$$ (two cheeks are provided to minimize your waiting times).

While I would, indeed, bring law and order to the JetNation clubhouse, I endorse the candidacy of Jimmy SoFlaJets. He's a much nicer guy than I am and not as likely to rile all these young dumbasses.

P.S. Welcome back, GJ&H. There aren't many who go back as far as we do on these Jets boards.