So, which JN poster deserves the 'C'?

T0mShane

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm impressed with how quickly you figured out that was JiF. Bravo!

I'm actually flattered because I'm really not that creative.

I sure hope Gato runs a lot of shotgun.

You dont happen to be a lefty with the initials TT?

I nominate JiF, because I love him :P

You just made my day...but I dont know how I'm going to be able to conduct work meetings with perma wood.

Bob I always considered you a friend. You and I just get each other and that respect it is mutual. It is good to be back.

I am thankful to Max and Smizzy for having me.

You can thank Max, but Smizzy is long gone.

I think Jet Nation should break new ground and step out of the normal macho guy thing and elect a WOMAN as our Captain...Verde, DLJ, Brenda, Nay-O...come on boys, we're MAN enough are we not?

My vote is for verde. She is excellent at spelling words.

I don't think JN is ready for a woman, although I DO appreciate the nod, SoFla! Thanks!

I vote for Max. He's excellent at reading. Private messages.

I don't think JN is ready for a woman, although I DO appreciate the nod, SoFla! Thanks!

I vote for Max. He's excellent at reading. Private messages.

I never liked you. I hated the way your actions caused Tom to have to leave the site. I hope you have apologized to him for the rift you caused.

I am reviewing all candidates and I'm looking forward to bring this in front of the Board. Please note that none of you have helped your chances in this thread. You are all despicable. Thank you.

Voting will take place tomorrow. Getcha popcorn ready.

I am reviewing all candidates and I'm looking forward to bring this in front of the Board. Please note that none of you have helped your chances in this thread. You are all despicable. Thank you.

Hey there sweet cheeks. ;)

Be aware there is a vocal minority that will only accept the Klacko, i will not recognize any false captains

Obviously this thread is in honor of Mark Sanchez getting that C.

And who on this board is the biggest Sanchez pumper? Yeah, that's right, it's me. I should get one of those. It is only fair.

Now if I was Obama, I'd appoint Gato as my sub-captain to show the spirit of unity and that other garbage, but I won't do that because I'm not him. Instead, for the 2 other (sub) Captains, I will nominate...nobody. I say we downsize the other two positions and I get 3 Cs, plus all the perks and salary for all of the positions. I believe this is the best solution in our current economy.

and I can't BELIEVE that not one of the candidates for El Cap-ee tan have thought to post a youtube video of Grand Funk Railroad's I'm Your Captain as their campaign song. I swear I could BE a political consultant-the next Karl Rove as it were...

and I can't BELIEVE that not one of the candidates for El Cap-ee tan have thought to post a youtube video of Grand Funk Railroad's I'm Your Captain as their campaign song. I swear I could BE a political consultant-the next Karl Rove as it were...

Maybe its because Grand Funk sucks a$$?

Archived