So, which JN poster deserves the 'C'?

T0mShane

Says the guy who if he was in that situation would be staring in mirror while he pleasures himself and repeatedly letting the ladies know how much better he really is than everyone else thinks.

I'm universally loved, this is fact. You're universally known as a crotchety old man.

Cpt Klacko >>>>>> BG

For the record Brooklyn Jet gave you positive rep for that post. :D

Willie Randolph was not named captain without Steinbrenner's approval. We need collective bargaining.

When I took the job I thought that I was going to be Brian Cashman... turns out that I am Bob Quinn? Fricken meddling ownership.

BG, do me a favor and look at your avatar and then look at mine.

Do remember who had the idea to Sanchezify avatars? Now look at other people's avatars.

You've been following me this whole time while never even realizing it.

That's leadership you can depend on old timer.

When was it that you had your one admittedly good idea? When you returned to the world of the powerless. There's nothing to be ashamed of, some guys are just better off being life-long special teamers, and sure, every now and then they'll make a big impressive play that really catches your eye, but that doesn't the fact that if you try to put them out on the field as a starter, things are going to get ugly very quickly.

• Upvote 1

When was it that you had your one admittedly good idea? When you returned to the world of the powerless. There's nothing to be ashamed of, some guys are just better off being life-long special teamers, and sure, every now and then they'll make a big impressive play that really catches your eye, but that doesn't the fact that if you try to put them out on the field as a starter, things are going to get ugly very quickly.

Special teamer? I'm the Bart Scott of JN bitch!

Do you want your new posters to emulate your captain? The captain needs to lead by example and have a character that is beyond reproach. We need our captain to be somebody who is going to anchor these boards for years to come. Do you want legions of new Jets fans and members of this site to emulate Klacko? One Klacko is quirky and amusing. The idiocy and lunacy will lose any semblance of charm it once had when everybody starts being like Klacko.

Say no to Klacko.

Do you want your new posters to emulate your captain? The captain needs to lead by example and have a character that is beyond reproach. We need our captain to be somebody who is going to anchor these boards for years to come. Do you want legions of new Jets fans and members of this site to emulate Klacko? One Klacko is quirky and amusing. The idiocy and lunacy will lose any semblance of charm it once had when everybody starts being like Klacko.

Say no to Klacko.

I dunno, I'd kind of like my captain to bitch slap an admin for posting old news as if it's new news.. Captain makes sure none of us step out of line, and we all be the best posters we can be... or else

• Upvote 1

Personally, I was initially against the whole idea of being Captain of JN, even PMed Tom Shane telling him not to name me Captain.

I thought to myself, does Superman really need that "S" on his chest to let people know he's Superman? Hell no. So why the hell would I need a "C" next to my name to validate my lack of any real power?

But simply knowing that this pisses a crotchety old bastard like yourself off so badly, it makes me embrace my Captaincy.

I shall lead benevolently. I shall lead democratically and I will piss on trolls at every opportunity.

GFY Tom.

Jesus Christ... you got elected Captain? Haven't these dipsh*ts learned what happens when you are empowered? I hope I can get the same screen name at whatever site we all scurry off to next...

According to the Jetnation bylaws, section 69 subsection A, as acting Jetnation captain, I have the power to veto any appointment of my successor. That being the case, I invoke such right on behalf of the Moderator's of Jetnation and myself. The moderator's have required that any and all captains to be named are free of roughage in their nether regions and exhibit a certain level of mental defect.

While it is true that Klacko fulfills the mental defect part, it is a shame that he must be disqualified due to a poor lack of personal hygiene. Here, at Jetnation, we try to provide an atmosphere that is free of logic, and where everyone can gather to know that they are being judged mercilessly by members, whose combined IQ is less than the median temperature of Rome, NY.

While my personal interests to name a successor is paramount to my health, I must veto the nomination of Klacko. It pains my heart, and other more dirty areas, to have to do this, but it is my duty. I shall continue to take it for the team, even though it hurts, I find a mild pleasure emanating from my repeated violation at this point.

Please name a successor soon, as my sphincter cannot handle the abuse and has lost all elasticity.

Thank you,

JetNationCaptain

T0mShane has officially jumped the shark. As a longtime friend and supporter, it pains me to say that.

+1

And for the record, Klecko is not the captain. I can not even participate in a joke that has that as a scenario...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1