Open letter to EY

Green Jets & Ham

Look, I'm not going to go ahead and post links. I'm not going to copy and paste posts from that thread to let you enjoy the horror. No, I'm not going to tell you to head over to the Politics forum and scroll down juuuuuuust about to the bottom of the second page, or the top of the third, and read the epicness in all of it's awesome. We don't do that here, we don't air the laundry out on that sight and Max has certainly set a higher standard for things of the sort, which I agree with. I just won't do it.

Not US...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We went round and round like two warriors never wanting to lose. We stood toe-to-toe and slugged it out. We said things that I am sure we both regret.

In the process we gained a respect for each other that only warriors would understand.

Like tribesman that had to protect their village, nothing would get in our way.

As I look back, and I have had much time for reflection lately, I will say that although I shall not back down I admire your moxy. Some call it spunk. I know I am right but my delivery may have been off. I was dismissive towards your generation when I should have been tolerant.

There was this old cat in the neighborhood, we called him Mr. Roger. We called him old but he was probably 37 or 38 tops. This was back in the day when I was about 16. I was training with Cus a bit and old man Roger found out. He was a burly fellow, had to be at least 5'8, 185. Definitely the biggest cat in the neighborhood. He called me out because he heard about Cus saying I was something special. Cus wanted me to train at his facility full time but I was told to stay in school. Roger said hey tough guy and he pushed me, so I took a swing. My reflexes were more than this old cat could handle and I dropped him.

ONE SWING IS ALL IT TOOK.

When I look back I know I was right.

Being right with no mercy isn't always being right.

So even though you are young EY, I forgive you and wish I handled things better. Let's put this behind us and realize that although there are some years between us that we are one happy Jets family.

Do you hear me?

I should have had mercy on Mr. Roger. I should have had mercy on you. You were both wrong but what good is being right without mercy.

I just had to wipe a tear.....

I miss arguing with EY. To reunite with him maybe I should put up a new thread called "The Cure for Vaccines" and in the body is say's "The cure is: STOP DRINKING THE KOOL AID". lol.

As a side note though, reading through the comments of this thread one after another is freakin hilarious! lol. Jetnation is one special place I tell ya.

I just had to wipe a tear.....

I miss arguing with EY. To reunite with him maybe I should put up a new thread called "The Cure for Vaccines" and in the body is say's "The cure is: STOP DRINKING THE KOOL AID". lol.

As a side note though, reading through the comments of this thread one after another is freakin hilarious! lol. Jetnation is one special place I tell ya.

I don't think he missed arguing with EY. I can't see anyone missing getting so thoroughly and embarrassingly owned.

All the posts are there. Only ones that were made on Invision show up (those are the 5-6). But the old vb posts are there, I checked when I first saw him post.

I don't know all the history here so I hope that everyone can just get along since it is football season.

Just so you know when things go wrong i will do that right thing... bitch then quit. You can rely on me Boss.

I don't think he missed arguing with EY. I can't see anyone missing getting so thoroughly and embarrassingly owned.

I dunno - there seems to always be someone new volunteering for that type of embarrassment. There was a moment the other day where I really did feel like visajets was Ham, with DWC2 standing over his shoulder making suggestions on what to write next.

Pretty sure its not Ham... his post count and join date are old, but that can be doctored by the mods, if you look at his content, there's only like 5-6 posts total.

http://forums.jetnation.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=&mid=5352&sid=ed99ea3e307ceaead399fb25b11c6e52

Nah, it's him..

How unsatisfying though.. Pops in here for a quicky then bolts, would be much better if he'd engauge the respondants

There was this old cat in the neighborhood, we called him Mr. Roger. We called him old but he was probably 37 or 38 tops. This was back in the day when I was about 16. I was training with Cus a bit and old man Roger found out. He was a burly fellow, had to be at least 5'8, 185. Definitely the biggest cat in the neighborhood. He called me out because he heard about Cus saying I was something special. Cus wanted me to train at his facility full time but I was told to stay in school. Roger said hey tough guy and he pushed me, so I took a swing. My reflexes were more than this old cat could handle and I dropped him.

ONE SWING IS ALL IT TOOK.

When I look back I know I was right.

Being right with no mercy isn't always being right.

Seems like the actual lesson presented by that little anecdote is things end bad for old farts who pick fights.

Nah, it's him..

How unsatisfying though.. Pops in here for a quicky then bolts, would be much better if he'd engauge the respondants

To those who know my long and steady track record, they know this is not my style. That isn't how I roll. I grew up with some cats that rolled that way.

Not me though.

I am here to stay. Or for as long as Max and Smizzy tell me I am welcome. I have been friends with those guys for years, longer than some posters have been alive. And I admire there sticktoitness and overall professionalism.

So I didn't do a bolt and run. I am happy to talk about our new wonder twins secondary or any other topics that I deem worthy.

You mean I should not be getting paid in rodents?

Alk you may root for our fiercest enemy but that doesn't mean I ever disliked you. Quite the opposite happened once I got to know you. We go way back and you are another poster that I admire greatly. I remember your squirrel problem like it was yesterday. I hope that this post finds you well.

You are a quality man.

And I can respect that.

What kinda homoerotic love letter type of sh*t is this? Are you guys gonna get naked and rub peanut butter all over yourselves? If so let me know, I'll be in the NFL Talk forum! :D

Seems like the actual lesson presented by that little anecdote is things end bad for old farts who pick fights.

Aten I respect your keen instincts on evaluating NFL talent. I respect your knowledge of this game that we all love. I respect your ability to do a mock draft.

I must correct you because I don't pick fights. I don't back down from fights. I don't hold my tongue when others around me are wrong.

I never pick fights.

Maybe they pick me but all I know is my record in fights in the real world is amazing. I never lose. On the internet I am equally tough but that's not what I am here for.

EY and I are cool now, we hashed it all out. So let's talk about the wonder twins and our Jets.

Alk you may root for our fiercest enemy but that doesn't mean I ever disliked you. Quite the opposite happened once I got to know you. We go way back and you are another poster that I admire greatly. I remember your squirrel problem like it was yesterday. I hope that this post finds you well.

You are a quality man.

And I can respect that.

I thought everyone agreed that we weren't going to talk about the squirrel "problem" anymore. :(

Aten I respect your keen instincts on evaluating NFL talent. I respect your knowledge of this game that we all love. I respect your ability to do a mock draft.

I must correct you because I don't pick fights. I don't back down from fights. I don't hold my tongue when others around me are wrong.

I never pick fights.

Maybe they pick me but all I know is my record in fights in the real world is amazing. I never lose. On the internet I am equally tough but that's not what I am here for.

EY and I are cool now, we hashed it all out. So let's talk about the wonder twins and our Jets.

I think that would be news to EY.

Meh, GJH was right the first time. EY is a pussy.

Very dissapointed...I had a ton of respect of GJH. Now, he's just as big of a pussy as EY.

The more i think on this, the more i agree..

Doesn't even have the stones to come in thread and accept the mans apology

Meh, GJH was right the first time. EY is a pussy.

Very dissapointed...I had a ton of respect of GJH. Now, he's just as big of a pussy as EY.

+1

The more i think on this, the more i agree..

Doesn't even have the stones to come in thread and accept the mans apology

+ another 1

EY is a punk. H8 that guy.

I have just come to a realization! This scroll by Broken Sword contains no secrets of his swordsmanship. What this reveals is his highest ideal. In the first state, man and sword become one and each other. Here, even a blade of grass can be used as a lethal weapon. In the next stage, the sword resides not in the hand but in the heart. Even without a weapon, the warrior can slay his enemy from a hundred paces. But the ultimate ideal is when the sword disappears altogether. The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Lay down yawr sword foul demon and kiss my fancy, new converse all stars.

To those who know my long and steady track record, they know this is not my style. That isn't how I roll. I grew up with some cats that rolled that way.

Not me though.

I am here to stay. Or for as long as Max and Smizzy tell me I am welcome. I have been friends with those guys for years, longer than some posters have been alive. And I admire there sticktoitness and overall professionalism.

So I didn't do a bolt and run. I am happy to talk about our new wonder twins secondary or any other topics that I deem worthy.

My apologies, I should've known better. But it's been awile you know. I forgot the kind of man you are. Thank you for serving notice, this site has a bunch of bitches running around unchecked. We can use an alpha male to get em all in line

I have just come to a realization! This scroll by Broken Sword contains no secrets of his swordsmanship. What this reveals is his highest ideal. In the first state, man and sword become one and each other. Here, even a blade of grass can be used as a lethal weapon. In the next stage, the sword resides not in the hand but in the heart. Even without a weapon, the warrior can slay his enemy from a hundred paces. But the ultimate ideal is when the sword disappears altogether. The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Lay down yawr sword foul demon and kiss my fancy, new converse all stars.

Does this mean you're going to let us kill you so that Max can live on?

Archived