Open letter to EY

Green Jets & Ham

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whomever wrote this...well, that first post was gold. The subsequent posts are giving it away. Just like the real GJ&H, he should have quit while he was ahead

Giving what away?

You Garb are someone that I never had respect for. So missy you can just ignore me. You remind me of the lunch lady from my school. Me and the boys would always be minding our business and she would bark orders at us from her high horse.

Much like you.

My apologies, I should've known better. But it's been awile you know. I forgot the kind of man you are. Thank you for serving notice, this site has a bunch of bitches running around unchecked. We can use an alpha male to get em all in line

Mu-man CTM that time has come and gone for me. Although I still go the da clubs and get down, no more bitch checking for me.

I am not the alpha male. If nominated for that role, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.

I am still interested in the Captain role though. :D

Mu-man CTM that time has come and gone for me. Although I still go the da clubs and get down, no more bitch checking for me.

I am not the alpha male. If nominated for that role, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.

Why don't you let people know why you've suddenly decided to grace us with your presence?

Giving what away?

You Garb are someone that I never had respect for. So missy you can just ignore me. You remind me of the lunch lady from my school. Me and the boys would always be minding our business and she would bark orders at us from her high horse.

Much like you.

LOL! Definitely not GJ&H!

Giving what away?

Much like you.

Used to experience the same thing. I remember this one time in 8th grade, I complained to her that the price of mini pizzas had gone up to high. She told me that I didn't have a right to complain about the price of mini pizzas, or anything for that matter, because I had too many illegitimate children. Mean old bag she was.

Giving what away?

Much like you.

LOL you guys sorta had me until this post. Still funny though.

Giving what away?

Much like you.

LOL. Whoever it is. Nice one! :rl:

I think you are selling yourself a bit short there, but ok.

Tell me, do you like movies about gladiator ?

Used to experience the same thing. I remember this one time in 8th grade, I complained to her that the price of mini pizzas had gone up to high. She told me that I didn't have a right to complain about the price of mini pizzas, or anything for that matter, because I had too many illegitimate children. Mean old bag she was.

When I was in 8th grade they didn't realize the damage that fructose could do. That was a wild time.

Me and the boys and fructose.

Hmmm... Yeah... After our little argument what, 3 years ago? I just went on living my life.

Sorry it took so long to get back though. Oh, and sorry about how the election worked out.

I was wrong on the election. My convictions remain intact.

All a man has is his conviction.

This country will see that I am right eventually but I don't want to get political out of respect for Smizzy. The debt ceiling needs to be frozen though and social programs should be slashed.

Work for it if you want it. Trickle down for the rest.

Trickle down.

I missed their lil :cat: tussle. So EY was owning him huh? lol. That a boy!

You don't grow up where I grew up and get owned.

You don't survive and thrive the way I have and get owned.

You don't get trained by the legendary Cus D'Amato the way I was and get owned.

In short, I was not owned.

The longer version is that own-age of me is not a possibility.

You don't grow up where I grew up and get owned.

You don't survive and thrive the way I have and get owned.

You don't get trained by the legendary Cus D'Amato the way I was and get owned.

In short, I was not owned.

The longer version is that own-age of me is not a possibility.

see, alpha male

see, alpha male

The alpha male doesn't proclaim himself as such. His actions speak to it. The reactions of the other pack males speak to it.

But the alpha male never speaks to it.

The alpha male today is somebody's lunch tomorrow. So the alpha never let's his guard down. He stays on his toes. He sticks. He moves. He keeps his head on a swivel.

When everyone is gunning for you these are required steps.

The alpha male doesn't proclaim himself as such. His actions speak to it. The reactions of the other pack males speak to it.

But the alpha male never speaks to it.

The alpha male today is somebody's lunch tomorrow. So the alpha never let's his guard down. He stays on his toes. He sticks. He moves. He keeps his head on a swivel.

When everyone is gunning for you these are required steps.

westside.jpg

note to imposter:

the "mu-man" instead of muh man was a dead giveaway. Ham is too old school to go changing his e-slang.

I am really gullible. I was convinced this was him until the last couple of posts.

To the imposter - starting the thread in the baseball forum is what had me convinced. You went a long way to sell this. You must have even less of a life than CTM. Unless of course you are CTM.

I am really gullible. I was convinced this was him until the last couple of posts.

To the imposter - starting the thread in the baseball forum is what had me convinced. You went a long way to sell this. You must have even less of a life than CTM. Unless of course you are CTM.

yeah he went from semi-believable to a caricature. Still funny though... the bizarro logic this last page in particular.

Archived