Reggie Bush To Miami

redman81

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

laugh now, cry later... when we win the division.

Go for it... how did that work out for the Pats last year?

JETS are winning a Superbowl... your expectations cannot touch the JETS expectations...

Like the move. Get some much needed speed in the backfield and one of the best pass catching RB's in the league. I'm sure he also leave his mark on or special teams unit.

Wasn't Ronnie Brown supposed to be your speed in the backfield? Or are we admitting that he was laughably overrated?

Well, we know that Mike T made the right move standing pat in the 2006 draft and take D'Brick (despite what Slats thinks about him :D) and not trade up for Bush.

Funny thing, is I can admit that I was one of the people dead set against the Brick pick (which I will completely admit I was 100% wrong about), but the only thing I wanted less was Bush. From day one he just reeked of bust to me, I didn't get the hype AT ALL.

Like the move. Get some much needed speed in the backfield and one of the best pass catching RB's in the league. I'm sure he also leave his mark on or special teams unit.

Are you hearing what the fish gave up to get him, yet? Or what his new two year contract looks like?

Wasn't Ronnie Brown supposed to be your speed in the backfield? Or are we admitting that he was laughably overrated?

Ronnie Brown had me fooled at the combine with his 40 time and yes he was very over rated. I will say he was on the verge of having a breakout year under Cameron before he tore his knee up.

Are you hearing what the fish gave up to get him, yet? Or what his new two year contract looks like?

i'm not sure on the compensation yet and what the exstension looks like. Obviously if we gave him big money it would change my thoughts on the move, but right now i'm just looking at what he can bring to the team.

6th rounder plus 2 years, 10 mil.

i'm fine with that.

michaelombardi Michael Lombardi

Reggie Bush was assured he would be the man. No Ronnie Brown back no Ahmad Bradshaw. It's his show

Lombardi tweeted that. LOL If were banking on bush carrying the load were in trouble

I dunno if that's a good move by the Saints. Reggie was hurt most of last year, but he's always been a solid swing man. Dolphins will FAIL, but I'd rather not face this guy twice a year.

Lombardi tweeted that. LOL If were banking on bush carrying the load were in trouble

Just gave you a +1 for honesty. Bush is a nice little receiver out of the backfield, has made some big plays in the past. But you need somebody else to carry the load.

Just gave you a +1 for honesty. Bush is a nice little receiver out of the backfield, has made some big plays in the past. But you need somebody else to carry the load.

Well the rookie Thomas is supposed to be the big physical in between the tackles guy but he is a rookie. I think they may have to look into resigning Brown if the price is right.

They're trying to get Orton on the cheap. I'm still waiting to hear the details of this deal. Could be very favorable to Miami if Reggie's agent isn't screaming about it publicly,

We gave them Jonathan Amaya and we swapped late picks, probably our 5th for their 6th. Basically exlcusive negotiating rights was our price paid.

You're the first person to ever refer to Ronnie Brown as "speed out of the backfield." Yeah, a guy that goes for 230 was brought here for speed.

Getting Orton (assuming deal gets done) and Bush are good moves by the Fins. They have to at least try to stay relevant in the AFCE.

I agree with this, but I think they will be more than relevant. the tough part for them is the late start for orton tho, they may get off to such a bad start they can't catch up. but if bush stays healthy, a big if, they could be very annoying in the second half of the year

laugh now, cry later... when we win the division.

HA! Us Jet fans are so past thinking about just winning the "division". We're on to Superbowl dreams.

Now run along and bust your "Reggie Bush nut" already and come to the realization that he'll be missing games via injuries....like usual.

P.S. You now have the best Punt returner in the division lmao.

Archived