Mike Tannenbaum isn't a closer

Green Jets & Ham

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DLJ I am not sure if we met. I would like to introduce myself, I am Ham. I know you have heard of me but it isn't all true. The gentically gifted rumors are true. The prowess when it comes to mock drafts, also guilty. Slaying the ladies with my smooth style?

Guilty.

I just wanted to say that you are a fine, fine kitty. I am in a committed relationship so I am not looking for any funny business. But meow.

Meow I said.

Flattered, however I am a lesbian :)

Flattered, however I am a lesbian :)

I wouldn't try to label you. If I did it would be Nubian Princess.

I dated a sister once. She was fine. She got needy and I am cool with that because I respect the ladies. After awhile though it was just like enough is enough already.

I had to let her that this deli counter had plenty of Ham to go around.

She was sweet though. So soft, so sensual, so..........ahhh.

Is it wrong if I call her? I wouldn't mind a booty call. I wonder if she still lives with her parents, I still have their number. Last time I talked to her was 1979.

DLJ I am not sure if we met. I would like to introduce myself, I am Ham. I know you have heard of me but it isn't all true. The gentically gifted rumors are true. The prowess when it comes to mock drafts, also guilty. Slaying the ladies with my smooth style?

Guilty.

I just wanted to say that you are a fine, fine kitty. I am in a committed relationship so I am not looking for any funny business. But meow.

Meow I said.

Your hand doesn't count.

Shots fired?

Not cool. Lady. I ducked. Twice. Then checked myself for wounds. Anyway, Tom makes a good GJ&H. Well done, TOM. Dude graduates SUNY Schenectady or whatever, then becomes a message board force! regardless, don't be fooled. I am the only one to be trusted around here. Now please remove your blouse and jump up and down. It's for science. I'm a scientist, by the way. Trust me.

Our accountant is being played and who can blame him. He is an accountant. Yet we have promoted him to a position where he is over-matched.

You need a draftnik to be in charge of your team.

Mike Tannenbaum is not a draftnik.

Mike Tannenbaum is being played.

Mike Tannebaum is asleep at the wheel.

You chased Nnamdi. You lost. What Mike T reminds me of is a setup man. He isn't the guy you bring in to close.

Mike Tannebaum isn't a closer.

To win in this league you need a closer. The Packers have a closer. The Saints have a closer. The Patriots used to have a closer. The Jets haven't had a closer since Dick Steinberg ran the show.

Dick Steinberg was a closer.

In this league you are either closing or not closing. Today the Eagles closed. The Jets did not close.

^^^^ Worst thing to happen to the internetz since pancakes.

Archived