Cromartie to Jets Ramping Up?

CharlieBurk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I happen to have differing religious views from both my parents, yet I still respect their beliefs.

Well, can you blame me? I've been reporting news to inform this site and all I've received in return is abuse and religious insults.

What are your religious beliefs? I want to make sure I insult you properly.

I grew up in America, so I'm a bit of an agnostic. But I find the Christian faith endearing, so feel free to insult that too.

I think people are bored with me insulting Christianity. Guess I'll have to pass.

I was hoping you were a Mormon.

No idea--I only have sources within the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. Nothing in the entertainment industry...

I figured out the problem. You're so scary looking that your "sources" will tell you anything.

Kill 'em with kindness, works for me with my AFL sources.

Take some advice from an actual member of the media.

What are the numbers?

I'm hearing from my sources that it will be a 4 year contract, with a mill or two less per year than what Joseph got. Don't be surprised for that number to increase, though. His value has skyrocketed with Nnamdi off the table, and seems to be willing to try his luck for more money.

Cro needs to be a Jet, period.

******* agents do nothing but **** up this game. Piece of sh*t agents pretty much pried Aso from our hands, now their going to do the same with Cro?

I'd like to put my sh*t in a paper bag, light in on fire and throw it in the face of the agents repping Aso and Cro... ******* scumbags.

The NYJETS played Cro dirty. I hope he makes them pay for his services if he signs with us.

I hope he signs for what he's worth. This is a stupid thing dude... we want to add more talent...

I want Cro, Cullen and James Jones... at the proper cost, none of this punk a$$ over priced sh*t.

Cro needs to be a Jet, period.

******* agents do nothing but **** up this game. Piece of sh*t agents pretty much pried Aso from our hands, now their going to do the same with Cro?

I'd like to put my sh*t in a paper bag, light in on fire and throw it in the face of the agents repping Aso and Cro... ******* scumbags.

Id rather put that paper bag full of sh*t on fire on Tanne or Rexs porch tonight. They both took it in the a$$ today.

Id rather put that paper bag full of sh*t on fire on Tanne or Rexs porch tonight. They both took it in the a$$ today.

They did their jobs. If they overpaid for Aso, because of hyp eand fan hysteria, I'd be pissed. They went to their limit and lost out. It happens.

I give them credit for the full court press. Aso apparently has different values than Rex, and is full of sh*t about the money... money drives everything. Agents are pure evil.

Jets will be a better team than the Eagles. Book it. Let Tanny spend that Aso money on multiple players. Its all good.

They did their jobs. If they overpaid for Aso, because of hyp eand fan hysteria, I'd be pissed. They went to their limit and lost out. It happens.

I give them credit for the full court press. Aso apparently has different values than Rex, and is full of sh*t about the money... money drives everything. Agents are pure evil.

Jets will be a better team than the Eagles. Book it. Let Tanny spend that Aso money on multiple players. Its all good.

Your right I never wanted Aso. I want Braylon and Cro helps both the offense and defense. We have many glaring needs and Tanne needs to get it done before camp opens.

Archived