Pence to Phillies

CrazyCarl40

Come on MadMike! Why aren't you outraged. Houston has been trading pieces to Philly for years now and getting just prospects in return! Pence is the best player on the Astros and was given away for two prospects! They couldn't even get Dominic Brown. Oh the collusion! Where is the spite and the hate Mike?

:)

That said, the Phillies with that rotation are the favorites to win it all with Pence in the lineup.

First of all Carl, I'm not sitting around all Saturday with my thumb up my a$$ on the computer. I actually have a life where I go out and do stuff. Second of all, If I was an astros fan I would be extremely pissed of that they seem to trade a good player to philly every year not to mention not getting Brown though they did get a pitcher who is a better prospect than anyone in the gonzalez trad. I never said Boston was the only team to pull this crap.

First of all Carl, I'm not sitting around all Saturday with my thumb up my a$$ on the computer. I actually have a life where I go out and do stuff. Second of all, If I was an astros fan I would be extremely pissed of that they seem to trade a good player to philly every year not to mention not getting Brown though they did get a pitcher who is a better prospect than anyone in the gonzalez trad. I never said Boston was the only team to pull this crap.

First off, no you don't.

Second of all, given how upset you are about the A-Gon trade and how you keep harping on it over and over and over again, I figured you'd be all over this. I mean, turnabout is fairplay so you should be on your soap box ripping this. OSwalt, Lidge, and now Pence. Why aren't you so angry like you are about the Red Sox trade? Oh that's right you're a Yankee fan second, Red Sox hater first. BUt, get this, Yankee fan, Pence makes the Phillies the favorite and if the Yankees win the AL, they will be eaten alive by the Phillies.

Oh, by the way, Baseball America has Casey Kelly at #31, Singleton at #39, Cosart at #70. MLB.com has it Casey Kelly #22, Singleton at #30, and Cosart not in the top 50. So please refrain from speaking out of your backside.

First off, no you don't.

Second of all, given how upset you are about the A-Gon trade and how you keep harping on it over and over and over again, I figured you'd be all over this. I mean, turnabout is fairplay so you should be on your soap box ripping this. OSwalt, Lidge, and now Pence. Why aren't you so angry like you are about the Red Sox trade? Oh that's right you're a Yankee fan second, Red Sox hater first. BUt, get this, Yankee fan, Pence makes the Phillies the favorite and if the Yankees win the AL, they will be eaten alive by the Phillies.

Oh, by the way, Baseball America has Casey Kelly at #31, Singleton at #39, Cosart at #70. MLB.com has it Casey Kelly #22, Singleton at #30, and Cosart not in the top 50. So please refrain from speaking out of your backside.

Why are you sitting on your a$$ posting morning and night then bitching at me? You're a joke. I love how every time anyone talks to you about prospects the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS is baseball america which is a mediocre publication. Look at their factual performance. I mean you seem to have enough time sitting on your a$$ all Saturday waiting to get into another pissing match on a message board.

PS I never said the Yankees are better than the Phillies. I've been pretty consistent from the beginning of the year with how mediocre a yankee team I think this is. Thats why it's even more funny that the greatest team of all time, even getting a great player for nothing from Theo's buttboy, is only 2 games up in the division.

Why are you sitting on your a$$ posting morning and night then bitching at me? You're a joke. I love how every time anyone talks to you about prospects the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS is baseball america which is a mediocre publication. Look at their factual performance. I mean you seem to have enough time sitting on your a$$ all Saturday waiting to get into another pissing match on a message board.

PS I never said the Yankees are better than the Phillies. I've been pretty consistent from the beginning of the year with how mediocre a yankee team I think this is. Thats why it's even more funny that the greatest team of all time, even getting a great player for nothing from Theo's buttboy, is only 2 games up in the division.

Lol @ you. Pathetic failure on your part. Just pathetic

Lol @ you. Pathetic failure on your part. Just pathetic

You waited all day Saturday for me to tell you that the Astros are funneling players to the Phillies to and I told you they probably are. What the hell do you want from my life? BTW the reason the Agon scam is worse is because he's one on of the best players in baseball. Pense is just a nice OF. If thats what you're bitching about.

You waited all day Saturday for me to tell you that the Astros are funneling players to the Phillies to and I told you they probably are. What the hell do you want from my life? BTW the reason the Agon scam is worse is because he's one on of the best players in baseball. Pense is just a nice OF. If thats what you're bitching about.

Pence was the Astros best player. The padres got better prospects in their deal at least.

I just want you to be fair and balanced when other teams trade prospects for players and rip them too. Not just because you're a blind Red Sox hater.

Pence was the Astros best player. The padres got better prospects in their deal at least.

I just want you to be fair and balanced when other teams trade prospects for players and rip them too. Not just because you're a blind Red Sox hater.

The pitcher they got in the deal will have a better career than anyone traded for Agon.

Also you're about as fair and balanced as fox news so it's hilarious that you view yourself as the arbitrator of objectivity.

The pitcher they got in the deal will have a better career than anyone traded for Agon.

Also you're about as fair and balanced as fox news so it's hilarious that you view yourself as the arbitrator of objectivity.

Haha. I'm way more objective than you. And the pitcher in the deal is rated far worse than Casey Kelly an is only in single A and doesn't have great numbers. Go ahead an do the research.

Haha. I'm way more objective than you. And the pitcher in the deal is rated far worse than Casey Kelly an is only in single A and doesn't have great numbers. Go ahead an do the research.

You've never said anything objective about your beloved red sox in the time you've been posting on this site. You're an appendage of their PR department.

I didn't like the signing from jump. How am I not realistic? Why don't you go on about how terrible Ellsbury is? Thats realistic.

I'm really not going to delve any deeper into crazy carl land with this meta argument. Congrads on starting another useless thread.

Mik, no offense, but you are not exactly an authority on evaluating mlb prospects (none of us really are).

It was you that said Phil Hughes had "HOF kind of stuff".

Mik, no offense, but you are not exactly an authority on evaluating mlb prospects (none of us really are).

It was you that said Phil Hughes had "HOF kind of stuff".

If it's a useless thread tread you can be sure you'll be not far behind. Yes I did say that Hughes had that kind of potential considering that he dominated every level of minors while being the youngest player in each of those leagues. Go look at the numbers he put up. So far his major league career hasn't matched that weather it's because of injuries or ineffectiveness or both. I would bet a good deal of money that if the Yankees end up giving him away in a trade that he'll end up having a great career considering the Yankees' pathetic developmental record when it comes with pitchers.

If it's a useless thread tread you can be sure you'll be not far behind. Yes I did say that Hughes had that kind of potential considering that he dominated every level of minors while being the youngest player in each of those leagues. Go look at the numbers he put up. So far his major league career hasn't matched that weather it's because of injuries or ineffectiveness or both. I would bet a good deal of money that if the Yankees end up giving him away in a trade that he'll end up having a great career considering the Yankees' pathetic developmental record when it comes with pitchers.

Point is, no one can predict prospects success.

For you to be throwing these things around like you know, is ridiculous

Archived