When it's all said and done ... Better or Worse?

JoeWillie

In the meantime other teams specifically in the AFC East have vastly improved while we have lost players. Who else lost the talent we lost this season? Keep it in the AFC East to keep it simple.

Chad Johnson is garbage and is physically broken down.

Albert Hayneworth is potentially great but still a headcase with major issues. They also lost Warren.

Reggie Bush is garbage.

Matt Moore? LOL

The Bills? LOL

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their production will be replaced. I'm not worried about it - I'm trying to convince you to stop posting like a know-nothing calamity fan. You know this game, your a smart guy (I think?) and you are being egged on to keep fretting and arguing over this with me by visa. Do you not see him cheering you on, while you make yourself look like a loon?

weather visa cheers me on or not Im disagreeing with you and will continue too until you make some sense of what your saying. I know damn well what Im talking about and I know the damn game pretty well I dont need you to tell me that. You think the things i mentioned are just easily replaced out of the clear blue or by late round picks and Im telling you your nuts. it does not make me look like a loon it makes me look like I know WTF Im talking about and your praying and hoping all gets better . I enjoy your optimism but optimisim by a fan does not win games. Now stop calling me a loon because I disagree with you Ive refrained from calling you names I would hope you do the same for me.

Albert Hayneworth is potentially great but still a headcase with major issues. They also lost Warren.

Reggie Bush is grabage.

Matt Moore? LOL

The Bills? LOL

The Bills signed Brad Smith 1 of the best kickoff return guys in the league who can also play other positions.

Reggie Bush is not garbage.

WHO ELSE LOST THE PLAYERS WE DID?

In the meantime other teams specifically in the AFC East have vastly improved while we have lost players. Who else lost the talent we lost this season? Keep it in the AFC East to keep it simple.

Patriots: Still have Brady, nothing else they've done is that impressive. Unless we are playing games in 2008.

Bills: They lost Poz, signed Brad Smith and Tyler Thigpen. Shaking in my boots.

Dolphins: Signed Matt Moore to unseat Chad Henne. 'nuff said.

You've proven, yet again, you don't know what you are talking about.

weather visa cheers me on or not Im disagreeing with you and will continue too until you make some sense of what your saying. I know damn well what Im talking about and I know the damn game pretty well I dont need you to tell me that. You think the things i mentioned are just easily replaced out of the clear blue or by late round picks and Im telling you your nuts. it does not make me look like a loon it makes me look like I know WTF Im talking about and your praying and hoping all gets better . I enjoy your optimism but optimisim by a fan does not win games. Now stop calling me a loon because I disagree with you Ive refrained from calling you names I would hope you do the same for me.

He calls me names all the time, and gets away with it. You arent a loon you are a very knowledgeable poster here, him not so.

:cheergal:

The Bills signed Brad Smith 1 of the best kickoff return guys in the league who can also play other positions.

Kickoff return rules changed, not a big deal.

Bills suck. They are 1,235 players away from being a contender.

Reggie Bush is garbage. A running back who can't provide a running threat is garbage.

Other teams.

Patriots: Still have Brady, nothing else they've done is that impressive. Unless we are playing games in 2008.

Bills: They lost Poz, signed Brad Smith and Tyler Thigpen. Shaking in my boots.

Dolphins: Signed Matt Moore to unseat Chad Henne. 'nuff said.

You've proven, yet again, you don't know what you are talking about.

WHAT OTHER TEAM LOST THE TALENT WE DID? ANSWER THE QUESTION DONT CIRCUMVENT IT WITH RAMBLE AND MUMBO JUMBO. :angry:

Reggie Bush is garbage.

Matt Moore? LOL

The Bills? LOL

Go play soccor man you know nothing about football.

I've made completely coherent points about everything I've said. I'm not going to rehash it, especially knowing you don't want to agree with it. Its a waste of time. I had no idea you were one of these sky is falling fans that has an emo breakdown because the team hasn't addressed all of its adversity in a week.

WHAT OTHER TEAM LOST THE TALENT WE DID? ANSWER THE QUESTION DONT CIRCUMVENT IT WITH RAMBLE AND MUMBO JUMBO. :angry:

Not all teams had the talent available to lose that we did. We'll still sign some of them back IMO, and we've already got the best talent back.

Anybody know how much the Jets are udner the cap at this particular point in time after all the restructures have been done and our rookies have signed?

How much money do we have to play with right now?

Not sure I've seen that info posted anywhere.

Patriots: lost Ty Warren, as starting 3-4 DE, and infinitely more valuable than a kick returner / gunner.

Bills: lost Pozluzny, their middle linebacker, and infinitely more valuable than a kick returner / gunner.

Dolphins: lost both Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, 2 starting RBs and infinitely more valuable than a kick returner / gunner.

End of discussion.

Patriots: lost Ty Warren, as starting 3-4 DE, and infinitely more valuable than a kick returner / gunner.

Bills: lost Pozluzny, their middle linebacker, and infinitely more valuable than a kick returner / gunner.

Dolphins: lost both Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, 2 starting RBs and infinitely more valuable than a kick returner / gunner.

End of discussion.

Out of rep. :(

End of discussion.

Thanks for proving my point you dont know DICK about football. Let alone the NYJETS.

Anybody know how much the Jets are udner the cap at this particular point in time after all the restructures have been done and our rookies have signed?

How much money do we have to play with right now?

Not sure I've seen that info posted anywhere.

Joe Im not sure we actully restructured I think those players were in line to restructure to get Aso done but it never happened. Either way Cro is going to want 10 because you know he thinks hes better than Joseph who got ...what 9,3 per ?? and the Jets might just be stupid enough to give it to him.

End of discussion.

LOL lost ???? They released or cut those players OP or opted not to sign them but in each case they were replaced.... except in the bills case. but who the hell cares about the bills when they dont even care about themselves.

LOL lost ???? They released or cut those players OP or opted not to sign them but in each case they were replaced.... except in the bills case. but who the hell cares about the bills when they dont even care about themselves.

They had high cap numbers. They had to be cut.

And yes, they were replaced - just like we'll do with Brad Smith. This conversation is ridiculous.

I've made completely coherent points about everything I've said. I'm not going to rehash it, especially knowing you don't want to agree with it. Its a waste of time. I had no idea you were one of these sky is falling fans that has an emo breakdown because the team hasn't addressed all of its adversity in a week.

Im not a sky is falling fan at all. Just stating the facts. Who is replacing our RT and 6-3 WR ? then whos going to improve our offense when thats accomplished ? very simple question you cant seem to answer with anything other than Hope . Keep in mind this is an accellerated FA period its not mormal things aare happening at a very fast rate if you dont move you lose and right now were losing.

Joe Im not sure we actully restructured I think those players were in line to restructure to get Aso done but it never happened. Either way Cro is going to want 10 because you know he thinks hes better than Joseph who got ...what 9,3 per ?? and the Jets might just be stupid enough to give it to him.

Interesting.

You know 'Cro's got us by the short hairs right now given the lack of CB talent out there right now ... unless Tanny pulls off a trade for someone like Samuel, although I think Cro is a better fit for the Jets than Asante.

I said this in an earlier thread, but I wonder if the Giants would consider trading a guy like Osi to the Jets. Not sure what he would command, but maybe less than 'Cro, and then we could find a cheaper CB with the help of a pass rusher. Not sure what we could offer other than draft picks.

Will be interesting to see what happens over the next few days.

Reggie Bush is garbage.

Matt Moore? LOL

The Bills? LOL

The entire AFCE just became SB contenders and the Jets just became cellar dwellers.

W're ****ed. We missed our window.

Same Old Jets.

They had high cap numbers. They had to be cut.

And yes, they were replaced - just like we'll do with Brad Smith. This conversation is ridiculous.

Nope your ridiculous ...sorry....6-3 WR and RT please then the improvements. And JIF your gay little video does not impress me when that kid gets on the field and lights it up that will impress me.

Im not a sky is falling fan at all. Just stating the facts. Who is replacing our RT and 6-3 WR ? then whos going to improve our offense when thats accomplished ? very simple question you cant seem to answer with anything other than Hope . Keep in mind this is an accellerated FA period its not mormal things aare happening at a very fast rate if you dont move you lose and right now were losing.

He doensnt see it this way. Besides we have the AFC East won already according to him.

Interesting.

You know 'Cro's got us by the short hairs right now given the lack of CB talent out there right now ... unless Tanny pulls off a trade for someone like Samuel, although I think Cro is a better fit for the Jets than Asante.

I said this in an earlier thread, but I wonder if the Giants would consider trading a guy like Osi to the Jets. Not sure what he would command, but maybe less than 'Cro, and then we could find a cheaper CB with the help of a pass rusher. Not sure what we could offer other than draft picks.

Will be interesting to see what happens over the next few days.

Does Osi fit our scheme or is he more of a 4-3 guy ? When it comes to RCB I hope something happens or they trust Wilson and get some more offensive help.

Does Osi fit our scheme or is he more of a 4-3 guy ? When it comes to RCB I hope something happens or they trust Wilson and get some more offensive help.

Trust Wilson? Unless hes improved his game 100% we are screwed. Brady, Manning,Rivers, Big Ben will pick him apart like a vulture on fresh road kill.

Nope your ridiculous ...sorry....6-3 WR and RT please then the improvements. And JIF your gay little video does not impress me when that kid gets on the field and lights it up that will impress me.

You thickheaded a$$... one of us is saying be patient, let the pre-season play out before jumping to conclusions... the other is carrying on like a ninny. Its not a matter of right and wrong, its a matter of faith, composure and patience. You have none...

He doensnt see it this way. Besides we have the AFC East won already according to him.

155+jackass.jpg

:rolleyes: Not what I said. Your question was "who lost what we have" and I gave you examples of teams in our division that lost players that are more important than a kick returner.

Archived