Rumor: Braylon Edwards to the Bills

Barcs

If true, suddenly looks like Bills are taking some great strides this FA season. Now all they need is to find a QB!

Other than just ridiculously overpaying for Braylon Edwards, what did they do?

They lost their MLB and a couple of other guys. The Bills are where you go when no one else wants you.

They lost their MLB and a couple of other guys. The Bills are where you go when no one else wants you.

Shhh...sarcasm!!!

Serious note, do not think he is worth 10 mill a year, but before making a final judgement about his contract i would like to see how much guaranteed money is he getting.

They would have signed B. Smith, Edwards, Thigpen and they replaced Poz with that GB linebacker.

That Bills team is dangerous...

Fitz is a solid QB, Stevie Johnson is a very good WR, now with Braylon they'll be tough to stop through the air. That should force teams to play the pass and spread out defenses, which will make CJ Spiller a scary weapon.

IMO they're easily better than Miami now and are a 9-7 type team, and with a few breaks can win 11-12 games. The Jets really need to play hard the entire season imo.

I can't even find a John Schwartz on twitter that reports on sports?

I know Lupz it sucks-frigging idiot tweeters and their fake inside information-what kind of dickheads go around making sh*t up anyway and why?

So 10 Mil a year is ridiculously overpaying for Braylon but just fine and dandy for Santonio ?

10 Mil was over paying for both of them. Santonio should have been around 7.5 and Same for Braylon. I might give Braylon a bit more due to his size AND better all around ability Blocking/Non pussy/Bigger redzone target.

So 10 Mil a year is ridiculously overpaying for Braylon but just fine and dandy for Santonio ?

10 Mil was over paying for both of them. Santonio should have been around 7.5 and Same for Braylon. I might give Braylon a bit more due to his size AND better all around ability Blocking/Non pussy/Bigger redzone target.

Yeah Santonio sucks at scoring touchdowns. Plax is taller than Braylon. Your a very sexy man.

Archived