Why does OchoCinco have to be a patsie?

gangreenman

I know he's a patsie and I know Im supposed to hate him for it... But the guy is the man, ever since I started following him on twitter he's been one of my favorite players. Even the stuff he's been tweeting recently is funny as hell.

For example:

@ochocinco

Chad Ochocinco

I can't believe New Yorkers n my Boston folks don't get along.If we all united we could be 1 huge Toyota Prius car gang with cool jackets.

Sucks I have to root against him now. Just sayin'.

I know he's a patsie and I know Im supposed to hate him for it... But the guy is the man, ever since I started following him on twitter he's been one of my favorite players. Even the stuff he's been tweeting recently is funny as hell.

For example:

@ochocinco

Chad Ochocinco

I can't believe New Yorkers n my Boston folks don't get along.If we all united we could be 1 huge Toyota Prius car gang with cool jackets.

As an unbias fan of the nfl I have to say Ocho i what ever athlete should be. he works hard, he loves the fans, he is good and he gives a lot of time and money to people. There really is no reason to hate this guy.

People are trying to make him understand the rivalry and all he keeps saying is he doesn't get it, he loves everyone, yadda yadda. Lulz

He tried mouthing off about Revis twice before, and got skunked in back-to-back games. I think he's learned his lesson. He's better off taking this high road now, as opposed to being in a position where he has to demonstrate something on the field against the Jets. That won't work out for him.

He tried mouthing off about Revis twice before, and got skunked in back-to-back games. I think he's learned his lesson. He's better off taking this high road now, as opposed to being in a position where he has to demonstrate something on the field against the Jets. That won't work out for him.

I know, lol. He's the best. He's going to make the pre-games that much more fun this year. No way Beli can keep his mouth shut.

Chad Johnson is the most overrated WR in football. If he wasn't such a big mouth no one would even know who he was.

While that may be true, (the overrated football player part), this thread was not intended to be me fearing the pats acquisition of ochocinco or anything like that... Just that the person Chad Johnson/OchoCinco has really grown on me and last year I found myself rooting for him. Sucks he can no longer be a favorite of mine. Wish he wasnt on that team.

While that may be true, (the overrated football player part), this thread was not intended to be me fearing the pats acquisition of ochocinco or anything like that... Just that the person Chad Johnson/OchoCinco has really grown on me and last year I found myself rooting for him. Sucks he can no longer be a favorite of mine. Wish he wasnt on that team.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I personally dont like his act. And I do like certain players like him, such as TO. And I did feel the same way when Corey Dillon went there so I certainly understand what you mean.

For example:

@ochocinco

Chad Ochocinco

I'm with ya dude, Ocho's one of my all time non-Jets player. Sucks. That said, **** OchoCinco.

This doesnt sting as much as when Randy Moss went to the Pats. I might have literally cried.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I personally dont like his act. And I do like certain players like him, such as TO. And I did feel the same way when Corey Dillon went there so I certainly understand what you mean.

I think some fans put that label on Chad because he likes to talk. I think he does it all in a fun sort of way. For example, him and Revis are known to be very close, so before a game Ocho is sure to drop a line about torching him or something to that effect. I think in an environment like Cincy, that type of attitude can be considered "selfish' or seen as a "lack of caring" or whatever. I tend to think he was the same way rather winning or losing, hes a guy that likes to have fun. I think he would be a great fit personality wise on the Jets for that very reason. He'll also probably be good for the Pats to provide some comedic relief from Biliprick and everyone else in that organization that has a giant stick permanently shoved up their a$$.

I'm with ya dude, Ocho's one of my all time non-Jets player. Sucks. That said, **** OchoCinco.

This doesnt sting as much as when Randy Moss went to the Pats. I might have literally cried.

Apples to oranges. When the Pats got moss I was just flat out petrified of what he and Brady would do. With OchoCinco im just disappointed I can no longer root for him because of the type of person he is.

Apples to oranges. When the Pats got moss I was just flat out petrified of what he and Brady would do. With OchoCinco im just disappointed I can no longer root for him because of the type of person he is.

For it me its both, but much more for Moss.

I <3 him.

Guest Jpf4671

I'm glad he's a cheat, dudes a total bitch.

I can't stand that clown.

I agree with this line of thinking,.let's stop waxing poetic about this clown. Chad is being cute and funny now because he has to,the first chance he gets to take a giant dump on us he will.

Another thing we agree upon. Sucks I have to hate you so much. I'm thinking about forgiving you.

There we go,^^^^ True dat!!!!

Post of the day!

Archived