Jets vs Redskins

I am going to this game but do not need a whole travel package...are there any ways to buy just tickets only through the Jets or another company so that we sit with other Jets fans?

If you are going to the game definitely come party with us beforehand, we are doing our tailgate party down there. www.tailgatejoe.com

If you are going to the game definitely come party with us beforehand, we are doing our tailgate party down there. www.tailgatejoe.com

Definitely, I did your Thanksgiving tailgate last year and it was awesome! Have you released your schedule/prices yet?

Definitely, I did your Thanksgiving tailgate last year and it was awesome! Have you released your schedule/prices yet?

The site will have all that by the weekend. Prices are gonna be slightly higher than last year (closer to what the Thanksgiving day game was) to in a samll part mitigate some huge expenses.. I just bought a brand new trailer and pickup truck and the plan is to have directv and a flat panel tv, in addition to some other improvements. But don't worry, it will still be an absurdly tremendous value, we don't do this for the money, I am sure you saw that with what we did for T-Day.

The site will have all that by the weekend. Prices are gonna be slightly higher than last year (closer to what the Thanksgiving day game was) to in a samll part mitigate some huge expenses.. I just bought a brand new trailer and pickup truck and the plan is to have directv and a flat panel tv, in addition to some other improvements. But don't worry, it will still be an absurdly tremendous value, we don't do this for the money, I am sure you saw that with what we did for T-Day.

Flat panel tv? You better not be messing around here....

Archived