Jets Shop Gift Cards

Jetfire

I just tried to use some Jets Shop Gift Cards I recieved a few months ago. When I called to place my order, they told me they couldnt accept them and i would have to use my own credit card to place the order. This really sucks!

I haven't used mine yet either... that is strange... anyone use theirs?

Was there an expiration date? Did you try nfl.com shop instead of JETS shop?

i just called again and they said the would refund the money back to my credit card once the order goes through. it sounds fishy and i'm not going to do this. On the back of the card it says its only good at Jets Shop or the 1800 number.

i just called again and they said the would refund the money back to my credit card once the order goes through. it sounds fishy and i'm not going to do this. On the back of the card it says its only good at Jets Shop or the 1800 number.

Try to place the order online maybe?

I just tried to use some Jets Shop Gift Cards I recieved a few months ago. When I called to place my order, they told me they couldnt accept them and i would have to use my own credit card to place the order. This really sucks!

Is this the card you got from MetLife from the flag football game?

If so that is weird, I gave mine to my son and asked him yesterday if he ever used it, he said not yet.

If so that is weird, I gave mine to my son and asked him yesterday if he ever used it, he said not yet.

I think it is funny that none of us used them yet... lol

My legs got sore just thinking about that day again... heh

You guys have a flag football team? You up for a game? I have a team, we play on Saturdays. The Island Express, we are pretty much unstoppable.

we only played in one tournament and were the runners up. my legs started to give out after the 3rd game, but up to that point we were pretty good.

You guys got paid to play flag football? No wonder it was private invite only. Im reporting you all to the IRS and just to remind you have all forfeited you NCAA eligibilty.

You guys got paid to play flag football? No wonder it was private invite only. Im reporting you all to the IRS and just to remind you have all forfeited you NCAA eligibilty.

Although I doubt any of them are concerned with NCAA eligibility, reporting them wouldn't be cool.

That could get them in some serious hot water.

Hot water.