If the Jets could win just two game.... which ones?

BwanaZulia

So, if we could win just two games for the rest of the year and you could choose them, which two would you choose?

NOTE: Nothing to do with the draft, say we would not get any better or worse.

NO

@NE

OAK

@MIA

NE

BUF

For me, it would be the @MIA and NE games. To win against MIA would just be nice since I will be there and to win against NE on Monday night would be sweet.

Which ones would you pick?

BZ

If the Jets could win the Super Bowl this year, how would that happen? whcih is almost as far-fetChed. And even before Sunday, Hermie and his acolytes were saying the could make the playoffs if they ran the table.

Yeah-WIN A GAME OR 2! Let's piss the bed, save Hermie's job by putting some lipstick on the pig and cost the franchise a certified star in Bush or Lienart!Thankfully, there aren't any gimmes on the schedule of this team. And when your team falls behind in double digits every week before you can sit down or finish a beer, you have a lousy coach.

PLEASE-I IMPLORE YOU-NO MORE WISHFUL THINKING FANTASYLAND THREADS LIKE THIS!

I'm as disgusted as everyone else with this season--this team, but I don't give a flying Eff about next year's draft. I want to win football games. as many as posssible as often as possible. We suck. No dispute there. But pride and devotion are the mark of a jets fan. Without pride and devotion there would be nobody left to root for the Jets after the last thirty years. screw bush and Lienart. Win some games and save some face. A loser mentality will do more to defeat future teams (and future generations of Jets fans) than having the sixth pick instead of the first. Beat the Pats twice and you've beaten the SB champs twice. You can hang your hat on that next season.

PLEASE-I IMPLORE YOU-NO MORE WISHFUL THINKING FANTASYLAND THREADS LIKE THIS!

Calm down. It is just a question. Nobody is talking about the Super Bowl or making the playoffs, just if you could win two more games, which two would you want to win.

Does everything on this board have to become a huge pissing match?

BZ

Archived