New here

JetsFanFromQueens

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading this site for a while now, thought I'd sign up and start my posting career. You all have a nice fan base, hopefully I can contribute from time to time as nothing more than a Jets fan. Already can't wait to watch the Jets take the field. Week one against the Cowboys on Sunday night football can't come soon enough, also can't wait to see some of our new faces during preseason games.

Welcome to JetNation. You'll find that while we enjoy the occasional fart and homosexual jokes, we are all class here. i hope you enjoy your stay. And remember if you venture into the mod lounge, bring the economy size jug of lube and a box of oatmeal creme pies.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading this site for a while now, thought I'd sign up and start my posting career. You all have a nice fan base, hopefully I can contribute from time to time as nothing more than a Jets fan. Already can't wait to watch the Jets take the field. Week one against the Cowboys on Sunday night football can't come soon enough, also can't wait to see some of our new faces during preseason games.

Hey thank you for signing up and posting. Hopefully the others haven't scared you away already.

Looking forward to a great season of NY Jets football!

Hey thank you for signing up and posting. Hopefully the others haven't scared you away already.

Looking forward to a great season of NY Jets football!

Im working on a new poster apology PM we can have go to them automatically. I feel like the first time I brought Mrs Crusher to meet the family and one of my Uncles told her he used bang a broad that looked like her back in the day.

Im working on a new poster apology PM we can have go to them automatically. I feel like the first time I brought Mrs Crusher to meet the family and one of my Uncles told her he used bang a broad that looked like her back in the day.

I fear that is actually a true story lol.

Welcome to the "greatest show on the net" Queens.

Hope you stay around bro.

Archived