Jets-Dolphins New Year's Green-Out

Hello Jet fans from all over the country. I am writing from the heart of fish country. Yes I am a jet fan in Dolphin land. Anyways I help run the South Florida Jet’s Fan Club and we are working on getting any and all Jet fans who want to go the New Year’s game down here.

Currently we have a deal with one of the Dolphin’s local sponsors down here. The deal includes tickets (upper or lower Bowl), bus ride to the stadium, and tailgate party (food and non-alcoholic drinks but we can bring our own). We are not doing this as a business venture but as a way to get as many Jet fans as possible in the stadium.

We want to let Jet fans across the country know that if you have considered coming down to South Florida for this game to get in touch with us so we can show you some good hometown hospitality keeping it all in our Gang Green family. We want to make this a GREEN-OUT!!!

If you are interested please contact me at carlossanchez@southfloridajetsfanclub.com or joeortiz@southfloridajetsfanclub.com or the lovely lindseywild@southfloridajetsfanclub.com. Tickets for this game should sell out quickly so be sure get in touch with one of us quickly.

If you are interested in purchasing tickets through The South Florida Jets Fan Club for the January 1st, 2012 game between our beloved JETS and the damn water mammals, please click on the link below and fill out the information.

This form will help us create a database of those interested in purchasing tickets and will allow us to be prepared and send out paypal invoice or a link to the clubs paypal account for you to transact payment.

Filling out this form does not guarantee you a ticket!! Please read the disclaimers at the bottom of the form itself.

https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/gddl2t552VaNpcse

Thank you

Lindsey, Carlos and Joe!

Follow us on twitter @SFlJetsFanClub

Hello Jet fans from all over the country. I am writing from the heart of fish country. Yes I am a jet fan in Dolphin land. Anyways I help run the South Florida Jet’s Fan Club and we are working on getting any and all Jet fans who want to go the New Year’s game down here.

Currently we have a deal with one of the Dolphin’s local sponsors down here. The deal includes tickets (upper or lower Bowl), bus ride to the stadium, and tailgate party (food and non-alcoholic drinks but we can bring our own). We are not doing this as a business venture but as a way to get as many Jet fans as possible in the stadium.

We want to let Jet fans across the country know that if you have considered coming down to South Florida for this game to get in touch with us so we can show you some good hometown hospitality keeping it all in our Gang Green family. We want to make this a GREEN-OUT!!!

If you are interested please contact me at carlossanchez@southfloridajetsfanclub.com or joeortiz@southfloridajetsfanclub.com or the lovely lindseywild@southfloridajetsfanclub.com. Tickets for this game should sell out quickly so be sure get in touch with one of us quickly.

If you are interested in purchasing tickets through The South Florida Jets Fan Club for the January 1st, 2012 game between our beloved JETS and the damn water mammals, please click on the link below and fill out the information.

This form will help us create a database of those interested in purchasing tickets and will allow us to be prepared and send out paypal invoice or a link to the clubs paypal account for you to transact payment.

Filling out this form does not guarantee you a ticket!! Please read the disclaimers at the bottom of the form itself.

https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/gddl2t552VaNpcse

Thank you

Lindsey, Carlos and Joe!

Follow us on twitter @SFlJetsFanClub

Hey guys, just an fyi, we do the official party for JN down in Miami every year, and we will be down there again in full force this year.

Hey guys, just an fyi, we do the official party for JN down in Miami every year, and we will be down there again in full force this year.

here is the only problem if its freezing cold or raining or sowing, its kinda hard to wear green if you warmest jacket happens to be orange

They would be better off making your tailgate, the one they send people to.

here is the only problem if its freezing cold or raining or sowing, its kinda hard to wear green if you warmest jacket happens to be orange

i suddenly feel really stupid

lol

Archived