Red Sox vs. Yankees

CrazyCarl40

Haha. Biggest Dirtball in baseball plays for your team pal. No one is more self serving and douchey than A-Rod. Cheater, liar, me first, top of the line scumbag.

I doubt Arod is hated around baseball as much as a punk who throws 97 MPH fastballs at your head if he's upset that you're hitting him... He is an a$$ though.

I doubt Arod is hated around baseball as much as a punk who throws 97 MPH fastballs at your head if he's upset that you're hitting him... He is an a$$ though.

I bet there is a lot of Arod hate in the league. And I've seen both Verlander and Weaver throw at peoples heads. They must be scumbags too.

Hahahahaha. Not even you can believe that that was intentional. No one in the booth did.

Everybody in the booth had their lips on Red Sox asses.

The pitch was not intentional, though.

As for the game, they beat Mo. Credit where it's due.

Everybody in the booth had their lips on Red Sox asses.

The pitch was not intentional, though.

As for the game, they beat Mo. Credit where it's due.

0 for 10 with RISP against the thug and the crappy middle bullpen. Thats the story of the game. Hope Cashman was watching.

Games like last night are why people,and especially kids and teens, no longer watch baseball. 4+ hours for a 3-2 10 inning game is simply too damn long. Stepping out,fixing gloves and pads, rubbing the ball, touching the resin bag, conferences...it's too damn much, and it's both teams. Papelbon while Gardner was on base was going almost a minute between pitches.

Archived