Why is there so much negativity around here?

JetsFanFromQueens

agree on everything u said. some of these fans want to keep guys even though they are hurt cause they bought their jerseys lol

Truth. My son was very excited we resigned Santonio. LOL Personally I like the fact the Jets TRY to get better every year. May or may not work but they are actively attempting to get better. You could judge their tactics and strategy but not their intent. They want to win and as fans it's all we can ask.

Did you watch the same games as the rest of us?

Nope I didnt. I was playing off what the OP said but by all means carry on with the circular jerking, I'll just continue to not give a fuck.

Nope I didnt. I was playing off what the OP said but by all means carry on with the circular jerking, I'll just continue to not give a fuck.

You're just bent out of shape because the one male besides JiF who you would remotely consider having sex with is no longer on the team.

What's important to the rest of us is winning.

You're just bent out of shape because the one male besides JiF who you would remotely consider having sex with is no longer on the team.

What's important to the rest of us is winning.

Lol

Well the front office hasn't exactly done a stellar job considering they haven't made the championship game since 1969 and have had some of the worst drafts in the history of the NFL so they can deal with fans being dicks.

This is almost not worth responding to. You obviously knew I wasn't talking about Rich Kotite, Terry Bradway, et. al.

Archived