Dow Jones Drops Below 11,000!

villain_the_foe

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I hope every one of the scumbags that brought us to the brink of another great depression lose a ton of money-it's alright for them anyway because even if they do OUR tax dollars will bail them out again if need be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_kArqo38iY

DOW drops another 500 pts. Almost 15% off its peak. Any ideas on when the bleed out will stop?

I think we're right about there.

But, that said, nice bottoms are much easier to spot on women than they are on stock charts.

I took a 25% position on Friday, doubled down today to a 50% position, and have 50% dry powder in case they take it down further as the week progresses (i.e. VIX goes above 50).

We're clearly into the area where emotion is ruling the day. I have NEVER NOT made money buying high-beta stocks buying when the VIX is above 30...let alone 40 or 50.

This is how I feed my children, and I rarely get buying opportunities like this.

gee another cherry picking thread on bad news

why didn't villain start a thread when the dow topped 11,000 or 12,000?

the market is very volatile it goes up it goes down, if you only pay attention when it goes down, you are missing half the picture.

But, that said, nice bottoms are much easier to spot on women than they are on stock charts.

I took a 25% position on Friday, doubled down today to a 50% position, and have 50% dry powder in case they take it down further as the week progresses (i.e. VIX goes above 50).

We're clearly into the area where emotion is ruling the day. I have NEVER NOT made money buying high-beta stocks buying when the VIX is above 30...let alone 40 or 50.

This is how I feed my children, and I rarely get buying opportunities like this.

Thats true, but technical analysis can gage a bottom in stocks in an emotional market better than gaging women's emotions after you come home from the titty bar lol.

gee another cherry picking thread on bad news

why didn't villain start a thread when the dow topped 11,000 or 12,000?

the market is very volatile it goes up it goes down, if you only pay attention when it goes down, you are missing half the picture.

lmao! We'll see in december bro.

And speaking of cherry picking. You mentioned how gold dropped 40 bucks then said NOTHING on its recovery and its soar to $1,720.

How those cherries taste?

There have been no fewer than six "experts" on CNBC in the last hour basically saying the same thing...

"There are lots of bargains out there, but I'm not buying just yet."

In six months, if the market is higher, they'll be saying "I told you six months ago there were lots of bargains out there."

If it's lower, they'll be saying "I told you six months ago I wasn't buying just yet."

I'll go on record. There are lots of bargains out there. Buy now.

Thank god my savings is silver. My shotgun and I will make it through the apocalypse.

I'm in the process of getting my license as I type this. Will be purchasing a shotgun and an AR-15 before sh*t really hits the fan :-)

It's funny, Obama was on TV earlier saying “we don’t need a credit agency to tell us we need to reduce our debt.” The market went on to drop anther 250+ points right after he opened his mouth. He said “there’s not much left to cut” (from the budget) and reiterated the need for tax “reform” and the need for “people to pay their fair share.” Interesting:

Total Expenditures of US Federal Government

2012 US Budget - $3.729 Trillion

2011 US Budget – $3.82 Trillion

2010 US Budget – $3.552 Trillion

2000 US Budget – $1.79 Trillion

2001 US Budget – $1.86 trillion

2002 US Budget – $2.01 Trillion

Yeah, there’s just NO WAY we can cut anymore from our budget.

You have any good books or links I could read?

There have been no fewer than six "experts" on CNBC in the last hour basically saying the same thing...

"There are lots of bargains out there, but I'm not buying just yet."

In six months, if the market is higher, they'll be saying "I told you six months ago there were lots of bargains out there."

If it's lower, they'll be saying "I told you six months ago I wasn't buying just yet."

I'll go on record. There are lots of bargains out there. Buy now.

Totally agree. Today I purchased more Precious Metals lol.

this was decided at the bilderberger conference, the debt will allow them to cram things down out throats we otherwise wouldn't accept like ammendments to the constitution, regulation, and after few false flags, curfews, restrictions and a police state

I read about it on the net

Bank of America down 18% today holding at $6.75. It was at $10 last week tuesday and was over $50 in 06'. Crazy.

I'd like to update myself by saying that Bank of america closed down 20% at $6.51. But I found something rather interesting.

The evil over at S&P showed its face today as it closed down6.66% and bank of america intraday was at $6.66 a share. kinda reminds me when the

I think we're going to see more of today tomorrow so dont buy the dip here guys lol.

anyone see greenspans comments on how we can print money to pay off our debts ? maybe I need to invest in ammo and water filters afterall

I purchased my Berkey water filters a year ago. If you live in a city, that'll be a great idea. If on the country side, get a water well.

Maybe greenspan can explain how we would then pay off the interest debt attached to the newly printed money we just printed to pay off the toxic debts we currently have.

He's an a$$ clown.

I purchased my Berkey water filters a year ago. If you live in a city, that'll be a great idea. If on the country side, get a water well.

Maybe greenspan can explain how we would then pay off the interest debt attached to the newly printed money we just printed to pay off the toxic debts we currently have.

He's an a$$ clown.

I find it interesting. How can people who got us into this situation now be the ones finding solutions to get us out of it!

this was decided at the bilderberger conference, the debt will allow them to cram things down out throats we otherwise wouldn't accept like ammendments to the constitution, regulation, and after few false flags, curfews, restrictions and a police state

I read about it on the net

I guess it's time to delete this thread

lol.

I tell you what, this thread should be deleted once the DOW recovers the final 1,500 points that its still down WITHOUT stimulus (remember, its already been quantitatively inflated twice...but I guess that doesnt count).

This thread should be deleted when Gold heads back down to $1,400 where it was at the beginning of this year. lol.

You know why I continue to speak to you bit? Its because Im the link between you and reality. Reality tends to get scoffed at while illusion is king in your world.

All dead cats bounce.

if the dead cat was dropped off a 5 story building on Monday it bounced 4 stories today.

Im glad that you know that #1 the cat is dead and #2 it reached its bounce height of 4 stories.

Thats a start bit.

Oh, and as I've always stated. The markets continue to go down AGAINST GOLD.

I guess since the plunge protection team was active today in the markets with a one day rally has cured all of our problems.

coo coo's nest!

Archived