RIP Jerry Garcia

Jack Straw

Fare you well, fare you well

I love you more than words can tell

Listen to the river sing sweet songs

to rock my soul.....

i miss you Jerry.

It's gonna be ok GG. I love you and I know a lot of others here do as well. And besides, there's always Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream to remember him by. Nearly WHOLE cherries in that stuff. Whole cherries. That's what I'm I'm talking about. Miss you Jerry. You were an awesome musician, and an above average flavor. Also, I have two of your Jerry Garcia silk ties. I can't wear them since it isn't 2003 anymore, but I can wipe the ice cream from my frowning mouth with them. In your honor fine sir. In your honor.

It's gonna be ok GG. I love you and I know a lot of others here do as well. And besides, there's always Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream to remember him by. Nearly WHOLE cherries in that stuff. Whole cherries. That's what I'm I'm talking about. Miss you Jerry. You were an awesome musician, and an above average flavor. Also, I have two of your Jerry Garcia silk ties. I can't wear them since it isn't 2003 anymore, but I can wipe the ice cream from my frowning mouth with them. In your honor fine sir. In your honor.

you love me, sir?? others love me here too?? who knew?? i think there are many here who have never even heard of me... Ha!

i am like an old "legend" who's moment .. like jerry's ties .. has passed.. OY! :)

ps.. love the music hate the cherry ice cream.. whole cherries or not ;)

you love me, sir?? others love me here too?? who knew?? i think there are many here who have never even heard of me... Ha!

i am like an old "legend" who's moment .. like jerry's ties .. has passed.. OY! :)

ps.. love the music hate the cherry ice cream.. whole cherries or not ;)

You underestimate your impact. And you underestimate Cherry Garcia ice cream. Did I mention there are nearly whole cherries?

You underestimate your impact. And you underestimate Cherry Garcia ice cream. Did I mention there are nearly whole cherries?

well i had been overestimating my impact for the late 'aughts.. i thought i would try something different in this decade ;)

are the cherries pitted or unpitted :)

Archived