JETNATION 2005 MOCK DRAFT THREAD

TomShane

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the 21st overall selection in the 2005 NFL (Mock) Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

Carlos Rogers, CB, Auburn

PICTURE_crogers.gif

With SS Thomas Davis off the board, it doesn't even matter if Donovin Darius is traded or not, because he would have been the hand-picked replacement. No-namers Rashean Mathis and Dewayne Washington just don't cut it for Jacksonville, and a # 1 corner like the tall, speedy Rogers fits the bill perfectly.

With the 26th Overall Pick, The NY Jets Select

LT Alex Barron ~ Florida State

Florida_State_-_Alex_Barron2.jpg

I know this belongs in the other thread, but YES!!!!

By the way, sdljets was on here once, so he may just be a ghost poster. We'll give him until 2:30 and I'll make the pick for him.

THE ATLANTA FALCONS SELECT KHALIF BARNES, OT, WASHINGTON

Good pick TS- they need a tackle to protect the franchise in Vick-actually they could very well try to move up on us if there is a tackle still on the board getting close to our pick

Good pick TS- they need a tackle to protect the franchise in Vick-actually they could very well try to move up on us if there is a tackle still on the board getting close to our pick

Word. They have Kevin Schaffer there right now, so it's time for an upgrade, for sure. I'm sure sdljets would approve. :lol:

Archived