We're 24 hours from football

madmikeisback

I'll be watching the Patriots-Jaguars game on one TV, with the Ravens and Eagles game on the other.

Really can't wait until Monday night though. Get home from work at around 6:30, order some pizza or fast food... And just enjoy watching our Jets finally take the field for the first time since Pittsburgh. I never miss a single snap during preseason games either, I've just always enjoyed watching backups compete for playing time.

I'm amped about this up coming preseason as well. Plenty of young players to focus in on. I'm truly pumped about Wilkerson, Kerley and K.Ellis for one. I'm anxious to see how far Wilson and J.McKnight have come when compared to their rookie status of last year and last but not least... I'm a very competitive Jets fan, of course playing injury free is my main concern, but I'd also like to see us go undefeated during the preseason as well.

I'll be sure to DVR the game, this way I can go back and look at individual competition matchups later on in the week such as Hunter vs Vlad at RT, Conner vs himself as our potential FB of the future after the departure of Richardson, Scotty McKnight vs Turner and Payne for the 5th WR spot, Jeff Cumberland vs Mulligan as our TE opposite of Keller, Bryan Thomas vs Westerman could end up being pretty fun to watch, Dwight Lowery @ Safety should be interesting. Did I forget to mention I cant wait to see Kerley on punt returns and possibly kick returns? (If not for touchbacks)

I'll be watching the Patriots-Jaguars game on one TV, with the Ravens and Eagles game on the other.

Really can't wait until Monday night though. Get home from work at around 6:30, order some pizza or fast food... And just enjoy watching our Jets finally take the field for the first time since Pittsburgh. I never miss a single snap during preseason games either, I've just always enjoyed watching backups compete for playing time.

I'm amped about this up coming preseason as well. Plenty of young players to focus in on. I'm truly pumped about Wilkerson, Kerley and K.Ellis for one. I'm anxious to see how far Wilson and J.McKnight have come when compared to their rookie status of last year and last but not least... I'm a very competitive Jets fan, of course playing injury free is my main concern, but I'd also like to see us go undefeated during the preseason as well.

I'll be sure to DVR the game, this way I can go back and look at individual competition matchups later on in the week such as Hunter vs Vlad at RT, Conner vs himself as our potential FB of the future after the departure of Richardson, Scotty McKnight vs Turner and Payne for the 5th WR spot, Jeff Cumberland vs Mulligan as our TE opposite of Keller, Bryan Thomas vs Westerman could end up being pretty fun to watch, Dwight Lowery @ Safety should be interesting. Did I forget to mention I cant wait to see Kerley on punt returns and possibly kick returns? (If not for touchbacks)

:D

LOL we must be the only ones that really love preseason. A lot of people squark about the games. I love it.

First it's the first football in some time. Always wind up rooting for some unknown player. Pito was the guy a few years ago. Thought last year was going to be his year. Then the injury. This is a big camp for him. Going to be fun to watch. I think if he is healthy, he will be good.

"Can't Wait"

Archived