2016 NFL Fantasy Football Week 7: Start Em’ or Sit Em

JetNation

fantasy_football

Welcome to the Week 7 of the 2016 NFL season!

Every week, I will pick some players who I think will overachieve and underachieve based on ESPN’s weekly rankings. Please feel free to ask any lineup questions here or on Twitter.

Last week, I went 6-6 with my Overachievers and 8-4 with the Underachievers. Worst week of the year, let’s get this turned around!

Overachievers

QBs
  • Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota – QB 10: A top 5 QB the past 2 weeks and should continue against the Colts.
  • Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith- QB 12: It’s all about the match up and here comes the weekly awful Saints defense.
  • Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor- QB 16: Week in and week out he has been a solid QB, not a huge ceiling but pretty safe pick in playing the Dolphins.
RBs
  • Baltimore Ravens RB Terrance West- RB 17: He has the look of a top RB and the Jets run defense leaves a lot to be desired.
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Jacquizz Rodgers- RB 22: He is the only healthy RB in playing a bottom 5 run defense.
  • Jacksonvile Jaguars RB Chris Ivory- RB 32: I thin the Jags slow down the game and try to ground and pound the Raiders like the Chiefs did last week.
WRs
  • Kansas City Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin – WR 21: This is my last try with him, if it does not happen this week, it will never.
  • Chicago Bears WR Cameron Meredith- WR 25: A target monster in a game they will have to throw the ball.
  • Baltimoe Ravens WR Mike Wallace- WR 30: The Jets has given up big pass plays all year and he is the Ravens big play WR with Smith out.
TEs
  • Baltimore Ravens TE Dennis Pitta- TE 10: In what has been a position wasteland, he has been pretty solid week in and week out,
K
  • Kansas City K Carlos Santos- K 12: This should be a high scoring game versus the Saints, always look for kickers in these situations.
D/ST
  • Philadelphia Eagles D- D 11: The Vikings have been solid but I think their offensive luck runs out on the road against a top 5 defense.

Underachievers

QBs
  • Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck – QB 4: Back on the road where he struggles plus te Titans have been pretty stingy.
  • New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees- QB 6: I know he cannot be benched but temper your projections on the road in a tough spot versus the Chiefs.
  • Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles- QB 10: An easy opponent in the Raider but he looks just awful, much better options out there.
RBs
  • Denver Broncos RB C.J. Anderson – RB 10: Gary Kubiak has promised Booker more touches which spells job share.
  • New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram- RB 12: How he is in the top 12, I have no idea, sure he gets the touches but is doing nothing with them.
  • Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore- RB 13: Coming off his 1st 100 yards game as a Colt but think he has problems on the road this week.
WRs
  • Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown- WR 9: No, I do not believe in Landry Jones and the Pats always take away what a team does best.
  • New York Jets WR Brandon Marshall- WR 10: No, I do not believe in Geno Smith.
  • Detroit Lions WR Marvin Jones- WR 14: In te last 3 weeks, Jones has been the 28th ranked WR.

TE

• Tennesee Titans TE Delanie Walker- TE 3: In 2 of the last 3 week, he has gotten less than 5 targets, he is ranked here in name only.

K

• Cinncinatti Bengals K Mike Nugent- K 8: I see only touchdowns against the Browns this week.

D/ST

• Green Bay Packers D- D 9: They were exposed last week and Brian Hoyer makes it continue this week.

Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
EOgRCHl99pE

Click here to read the full story...

Archived