2011 Jets Predictions on STATstick

beardown

Hey all,

i built a website for us to track and score our NFL predictions(completely free / no ads / no products promoted) just a tool for fans so we dont have to use a spreadsheet or spiral to keep track of our predictions. You can make statistical predictions on every player from ever team, as well as post season results, regular season results ect..

Sanchez passing yards / ints / tds - for the season AND EACH GAME

Holmes receiving yards / tds / catches - for the season and each game / probowl? ect...

Jets wins / loses / post season games / all game stats (1st downs, total yards ect... ) / Team rankings... dude all of it is there. all predictions are compared to official nfl stats/results to get scored. Each prediction is scored on accuracy, when it was made, and risk

website is www.statstick.com

mods - if you check it out you will see that the site is what i say it is. I am a fan that made a product for other fans(and myself). I am not a company, and am not trying to make any money off anyone that uses this system. i think you guys will really like it. please check it out and have fun making predictions.

You can also create groups on the site that will allow you to have a prediction ranking just for your group

if you have questions let me know, i will be here looking for feedback. i just launched it 5 days ago, but over 11k predictions from fans have already been made.

Archived