Eli is a better QB than his brother

Blackout

But only 2 of Peytons losses were to the Patriots and none were in the first game. The only bad team Peyton lost to was the Dolphins, but they also had fast exits vs the Titans, Steelers, and of course the Jets. I still cant figure out why he was so poor in the playoffs. He is arguably the best QB of all time and a dud in the playoffs. Only 4 out of 11 times has he advanced beyond his first game. It defies logic.

Good point. Forgot a lot of those losses vs. the Pats were further in the playoffs.

He couldnt win the big ones in college too. Never beat the Gators. Some guys just have knack for the big time I guess.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eli has had 3 one and done in playoffs.

How many has his brother had? And Peyton has been considered arguably the best in the game and in his long career he's only been to the game twice and lost 1.

Im not downing Peyton here. I think he's the greatest QB I've ever seen play. However, Eli is younger, he isnt praised like his brother (even hated by Giant fans for some odd reason) but dude gets it done. Eli doesnt pull a Romo in the playoffs. Like I said, you can make the argument, I didnt say it was set in stone

Archived