I don't want to talk about it

cferraro

I don't want to talk about week 3 anymore. I think it will be better for my health and mental well being if I cancel all DVR recordings of any Jets programing. I am also going to listen to Sirius Movin' Easy instead of Sirius NFL. Maybe it will calm my nerves. After I write this thread, I will probably stay away from any Jets related web sites as well. I don't want to hear about how this team has "character" or how they just didn't "excute". I especially don't want to hear about the "game specific process". I really don't want to hear about Brett Farve's 7.5% knowledge of the playbook or the "chemistry" between him and Coles. I don't want to hear about injuries, waivers or re-signings of special teams players and I don't want to hear about the changed landscape of the AFC East. The next time I open my eyes and ears to anything Jets it will be Sunday. As I arrive in the swamp for week 4's match up, hearing about the week 3 tobacle during pre game media coverage will be unavoidably. I plan on dealing with this problem by consuming unhealthy amounts of alcohol and listing to more Sirius Movin' Easy. :beer:

I don't want to talk about the Mets either!

Archived