New Ticket Prices Just Posted on Jets Website!

rowonejetfan

Where is the Pinto now?

The JETS have been around much longer and are not going anywhere regardless of how you feel.

I love how people get all bent out of shape and act like it is so terrible for a business to maximize profits, acting as if somehow you would not be and are not doing the same thing every day.

Even better 100% of people in ever section want to sit in the best 10% of seats in their section. They can't figure out why that can't happen. Maybe instead if having rows 1-26 in UD they should have rows 1a, 1b 1c all the way to 1z. That way everyone can sit in row one. I guess you can't make everyone happy. Maybe every seats should be called an aisle seat too and they all be on the 50 yard line and all cost ten bucks a ticket and beer will be free.

Whether they sell out the rest of the PSL's now, or in 5 years, the Jets will eventually make their money off of them.

How many are actually unsold? 5,000 maybe.

Little by little these seats will be sold.

Little by little the PSL's will be sold.

It is not the team setting the prices, it is the secondary market. If people are willing to shell out $275 and more for my Section 134 seats, then why shouldn't the Jets request more.

I go to see from 3 to 5 games a year and sell the rest. Some of those games I go to are on the road. Buffalo and Detroit this year. I sell the games I can't make and a premium ticket or two. This helps me reduce my costs.

I did not buy into the next section, not because of the $2,500 additional PSL cost <I'll eventually get that back if I sell, or at least most of it>, but because of the difference in ticket price. $125 vs $140. That's a big difference from a resale value perspective.

Lower level is lower level and I have pretty decent seats. But, $275 to $300 is the max you will get for a premium non-playoff game. Figure about $175 to $225 for average games and basically face value or less for the bills.

My resale value or recoupment value goes into my decision of what tickets to get. The teams understand that and factor that into their pricing scheme.

When people stop paying those prices on E-bay and stubhub, then the prices will stabilize/go down.

Archived