Rookie Mini Camp?

ycgfyjets

If THe Lockout Ends Rookie Mini Camp Would Be Next Week Right?

Cotchery said he had not yet received information on tentative dates for organized team activities or mini-camp, and a team spokesman said a tentative date for rookie mini-camp had not been set either.

In returning today, Cotchery said he did not have any hard feelings toward ownership or the team related to the lockout or being prevented from using the rehab facilities when he reported the morning after the U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson lifted the lockout Monday.

“I can’t speak for other guys,” Cotchery said. “I’m happy to be back in the building today, that’s all I can say. I can’t speak for anyone else. It just seemed like you picked up right back where you left off.”

At least, for the time being.

"It would be frustrating," Moore said of the potential for a stay and the lockout to resume. "I'm happy here. I want to play football, that’s what I want, and hopefully we can continue and get this case settled and get a new agreement and move forward."

Cotchery started jogging this week and is pleased with the pace of his rehab. He speculated that the groin tear he sustained last season was related to the herniated disk he played with all season.

"Everyone in the league is dealing with some type of pain," Cotchery said. "You just try to battle through it during the season, but obviously it was mentally draining."

Cotchery also weighed in on the Jets’ newest addition, first-round pick Muhammad Wilkerson, a defensive lineman out of Temple.

“If you wear No. 9 on the defensive line, you know you have to be a pretty good player,” Cotchery said. “He definitely looks like he’s going to have a bright future in this league.”

Moore was asked for his reaction to commissioner Roger Goodell being booed by fans during the first round of the draft at Radio City Music Hall.

"I guess they're just frustrated, as some of the players are and even the owners may be in some way," he said. "Frustrated with the whole process. People just want to hear about football and see guys playing football and not all the other distractions that have been a part of it."

Archived