Jets Final Injury Report

JetNation

The Jets released their final injury report for the year on Friday.  Ellis Lankster is the only Jet player that didn’t practice.  Otherwise they are ready to go as they try to end the season on a winning note.

Rex Ryan summed up the injury report with this statement.

Ellis Lankster is questionable with this jaw deal. He did not practice. (He) still couldn’t put a helmet on, so I don’t know, but it’s hard to play if you can’t put a helmet on. I don’t know. I guess we’ll see. Game-time decision, ‘Ohh, okay, he’s good,’ (joking), but obviously he has to go through the pain and all that type of stuff. So hopefully his pain subsides and he’ll be able to play. I know he’s certainly trying. Everybody else is probable on that list and everybody else practiced full, except for, it looks like Cro (Antonio Cromartie) was limited with his hip, but everybody should play. Winslow with a knee and illness, but he was there today. I expect everybody up and ready to play.

Questionable  
Friday CB Ellis Lankster (jaw)  
Probable  
Friday LB Quinton Coples (shoulder), CB Antonio Cromartie (hip), LB Demario Davis (thumb), DT Kenrick Ellis (back), WR Santonio Holmes (foot, hamstring), T Austin Howard (knee), RB Chris Ivory (quadricep, ankle), WR Jeremy Kerley (elbow), S Dawan Landry (hand), C Nick Mangold (toe), LB Garrett McIntyre (knee), S Ed Reed (not injury related), DT Sheldon Richardson (finger, shoulder), DE Muhammad Wilkerson (wrist), TE Kellen Winslow (knee, illness)  

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
AU6a2hM7ne0

View the full article

Archived