Fantasy Football Season Over? No So Fast, Fan Duel Time!

JetNation

fantasy_football

We thought last week was our final article but since we are running Fan Duel one week leagues through the playoffs; there were some requests to list some Fan Duel players and salariess. I have not covered this in depth this year but will next year so why not get a head start.  I am going to make a list by position of players I like ranging from cheap to top dollar so you have flexibility to make you lineups successful.  Let’s get to it…

QB

• Logan Thomas $5000-  If you are going to go cheap he is your guy but I would be very nervous.
  • Mark Sanchez $7,400- In real life he is not a good QB but he is starting and the Giants defense while improved, is still below average.
  • Ben Roethlisberger $8,100- He should have a a nice day at home with a pretty tough match up, as not many teams have stopped him all year.
  • Ryan Tannehill $8,300-  The Jets secondary is still awful and he is coming off a big week.

RB

•  Joseph Randle $4,500-  Keep an eye on inactives but I do not see a scenario that he does not get 15 touches.
  • Devonta Freeman $5,100-  Jackson is out and he finally flashed last week, not a great match up but this is one that can be huge.
  • Jonas Gray $5,300- The Bills run defense has not been as good and the Patriots will play to win.
  • Latavius Murray 6,200-  Sparano came out saying he thinks he is a RB1, he will showcase him in a game that Denver rests most of their players.
  • Matt Asiata $6,400-  All of Twitter Fantasy Football rip him every week and all he has done is become a top 20 fantasy RB, great match up in the Bears.
  • James Stewart $6,600 – This is going to be a popular pick due to the match up and maybe the best run of his career.
  • Joquie Bell $7,200-  He was benched in 1st quarter last week so it is a gamble but they need ball control against an average Packers defense.
  • Jeremy Hill $7,300-He will be in every Fan Duel lineup this week with the price and match up.
  • Le’Veon Bell $9,200-  The best fantasy Rb at this point in the seaosn playing for the division.

WR

• Danny Amendola $4,800- He had 11 targets and should see close to the same this week.
  • Dontrelle Inman $4,800-  He came in last week with no catches but stepped up big time with 7-78, a big target.
  • Allen Hurns $5,100- The Texans continue to be a bottom 5 teams defending WR’s, but you are counting on Bortles.
  • Mohammad Sanu $6,000-  This is a play if Green is not active as he exploded when he was out earlier in the year.
  • Brandon LaFell $6,700-  Like I mentioned above, the Pats are playing to win and he is solid week in and week out.
  • Mike Evans $7,600- He is on a bad run but I think they try to get him into the off season on a good note plus he gets the Saints.
  • Jordy Nelson $8,800 –  If I am going big, this is as sure a pick as you can get especially when they play at home.
  • Odell Beckham –  It is just fun to watch and root for him

TE

• Larry Donnell – I am more playing the match up than the player here.
  • Delanie Walker $5,200 –  He has been a top 6 TE this year and is the best receiver on the Titans.
  • Coby Fleener $5,300-  It looks like Allen is out and when he was earlier in the season, Fleener was a top 3 TE.
  • Greg Olsen $6,400-  He is now 2nd in points from the TE position this year plus the Falcons while playing better are still the Falcons.

Kickers

• Jay Feely 4,500
  • Justin Tucker $4,700

Defenses

• Texans $5,400  – The Jaguars are easily the best team to start a defense against.
Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays! For anyone who isn’t familiar it is a one week fantasy football league!  You pick players against the salary cap, it costs $10 to join and here is how the prize structure works:

1st:$350.00

2nd:$250.00

3rd:$100.00

4th – 16th:$25.00

Click here to join the league.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
N7Te9B0WWok

View the full article

Archived