best trade back scenario

CurtisMartin17

With rumors swirling that the Jets might be fond of an Offensive tackle (Andrus Peat) in the 1st round, a lot of us are worried. I would only want this guy if we had 2 first round picks. I wouldn't mind Mariota but he is a big question mark, so why not go with safer picks. If we get 2 first round picks it's because someone trades up for Mariota or Cooper. The ideal scenario is that Cleveland or New Orleans trades their 2 first rounders to us for Mariota then we draft Bud Dupree first then Andrus Peat, that way we get the edge rusher we desperately need and upgrade the O-line in the same round. That frees up the 2nd round pick for a WR. Either Dorial green-Beckham or Philip Dorsett would be excellent choices. Then draft our hopeful Geno replacment in Garrett Grayson.  Your thoughts Jets Nation ??      FYI  im really high on Dorial Green-Beckham. Troubled past aside, I consider him a must have because of all the skills he posseses (Height, Good Hands, speed for his height, Not named Stephen Hill)

Archived