Fun Dolphin Fact

strange_andy

Found this at: http://www.zoophile.net/dolphin_anatomy.php

Thought crashingjet might get some pleasure from this.

Is it true that a dolphin's penis is prehensile?

The penis of an aroused dolphin is painfully rigid. A male dolphin nearly dislocated my knee, while I was allowing him to pleasure himself on me (Miami Dolphins Fan). Most of the times I've seen a dolphin's penis have been during sexual arousal, so the penis has been pointing in the same direction, toward the dolphin's head and slightly to the left. When it is erect, the only flexible part is the tip. They will hook it on objects in order to pleasure themselves. Most of the time their penis is close to their body, but they can push the head of it away from their body to hook large objects {like a leg}. However I have been informed, that when not aroused they can use their penises for other activities. A male bottlenose dolphin can curve the last 3 inches of their 12 inch penis around something with a diameter of at least 1 inch. The dolphins penis is all muscle (a very strong one I might add), not vascular like a human penis. The reddish color is due to increased blood flow to underlying capillary vesicles near the surface. I still wouldn't consider this to be prehensile.

How can I let a dolphin know that I'm amorous?

The most important thing you can remember is: Don't force yourself on them, get to know them. They will let you know when they are ready, you have to learn their body language and behavior. Experiment a little, see where they like to be touch. Just because they are promiscuous by nature, doesn't mean that they're always ready to mate. Rub them all over a lot.

In the immortal words of John Cleese, "Try starting out with a kiss.

Don't STAMPEDE right for the clitoris!".

As far as I'm concerned, the relationship is far more important to me then the possibility of sex. Be there for your partners all you can, no matter what the species. Do what ever is in your power to make their lives wonderful and chances are they'll do the same for you in return. I hope this was informative and helpful. As I said feel free to e-mail me anytime, flypper@hotmail.com.

That is one sick site. I don't even want to know why that is in your "Favorites" list. Well at least the name Strange Andy seems apropos....

I was actually searching for something funny to post for crashingjet. I Googled "dolphin penis", and it was the first link to come up.

So, I read it and thought it was funny. I can't believe people actually do this sh!t.

Hope nobody takes offense.

I was actually searching for something funny to post for crashingjet. I Googled "dolphin penis", and it was the first link to come up.

So, I read it and thought it was funny. I can't believe people actually do this sh!t.

Hope nobody takes offense.

Who the hell would google "dolphin penis" unless they're extremely strange (or gay).

Who the hell would google "dolphin penis" unless they're extremely strange (or gay).

Like you've never thought of anything strange in your life, "Mr. Straight-as-a-fukking-arrow".

It's the people like you that can't see the humor that usually are the closet perverts and freaks.

You're probably familiar with this material since you bang a "whale" every night, right?

Oh yeah, I'm not gay and I don't condone the type of action with dolphins or any other animal. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY ASS HOLE!!!!

Archived