Belicheat's interview on CBS

AirCanada

Did anyone read the Boston Globe article about Belicheat's interview on CBS?

He should just keep his mouth shut, because every time he opens it, he sounds more guilty that before. No matter how you try to spin it, Billsh_t, it's clear you're a liar and a cheat.

1. The Patriots released a tape of Walsh wearing team clothing, videotaping from the top level of Foxboro stadium, to which Belicheat proclaimed, "You tell me how secret it is." The issue was never whether a team employee was allowed to videotape, the issue was WHAT they were allowed to tape.

2. Belicheat tries to discredit Walsh by saying, "He's tried to make it seem like we're buddies, and belong to the same book club and all. That's really a long, long stretch." Well. again, that's Billsh_t. Anyone who bothered to read Walsh's NYT interview knows that Walsh was very clear about the limited number of interactions he had with Belicheat.

3. Lastly, and most despicable, Belicheat's comment regarding Walsh's alleged conversation with Brian Daboll: "For him to talk about game-planning and strategy and play-calling, and how he advised coordinators, it's embarrassing, it's absurd," Walsh claims he was questioned by Daboll AFTER he mentioned what he saw, and that Daboll drew diagrams to try to STIR his memory. As far as Brian Daboll is concerned contradicting what Walsh told Goddell, If the league isn't going to torch the linchpin in this scandal, I don't blame him for "not recalling" the conversation with Walsh. Why should he ruin his career when the REAL cheaters are getting off scott-free.

I guess Belicheat thinks we're all just a bunch of stupid football fans.

Archived