Darrelle Revis Background

thebroncosinsider

You do some pretty nice stuff man.

If I could critique I would say your font selection is the only thing I don't like. Everything else is right on though.

I'm into graphic design too, I recommend DaFont.com for some free fonts. That is if you don't know about it already.

Thanks, JBro. I'm actually not crazy about the font, but as I did this kinda-sorta coherent (I've been up for over 24 hours straight now) I was just a bit too lazy to go looking for much better fonts.

I actually haven't heard of DaFont.com; my site of choice is 1001freefonts.com. I'll have to check it out, though, thanks for the tip!

And I'm glad you liked it, overall, btw!

Thanks, JBro. I'm actually not crazy about the font, but as I did this kinda-sorta coherent (I've been up for over 24 hours straight now) I was just a bit too lazy to go looking for much better fonts.

I actually haven't heard of DaFont.com; my site of choice is 1001freefonts.com. I'll have to check it out, though, thanks for the tip!

And I'm glad you liked it, overall, btw!

Yeah I used to use 1001, made the switch to DaFont recently. But yeah, I'm lazy with fonts too.

Piece of advice to everyone, NEVER DOWNLOAD A FONT PACK. I downloaded a gajillion fonts one day, just to have them. Its incredible how much they slow your computer down, and how much of a pain in the ass it is to delete them all. I still haven't deleted them, its been like 4 years.

Archived