Madden Cover vote update

itsJETStime

"Meanwhile, Drew Brees is dominating Mark Sanchez by a 61 percent to 39 percent margin in the battle of quarterbacks who have already appeared on the cover of an EA Sports product. Can Brees really avoid the curse two years in a row? We might find out, if his fans keep voting so passionately.".... I think that is good news for all of us I just wanted to share this info btw like people mentioned before Brees didnt avoid the curse

"Meanwhile, Drew Brees is dominating Mark Sanchez by a 61 percent to 39 percent margin in the battle of quarterbacks who have already appeared on the cover of an EA Sports product. Can Brees really avoid the curse two years in a row? We might find out, if his fans keep voting so passionately.".... I think that is good news for all of us I just wanted to share this info btw like people mentioned before Brees didnt avoid the curse

Pfft, I'm voting for Brady. Also for fantasy football, I am drafting Brees and Sanchez next year, if we have a season. I figure Brees without Madden Curse probably would have thrown 50 TDs, so this year he'll do just that.

Archived