The New Big Cat

The Mytee Markjets

Big time Kuddos to M.Tannenbaum again. I was very dissappointed to lose Shawn E. I was trying to find some solace in Muhammed Wilkerson, but was a little underwhelmed. Watched him have a real strong game against Penn St. last yr. Thought he might be a decent fit. However, upon further review, Im much more impressed with Kennrick Ellis. Wow!! This young man not only has the size and quickness, but he reminds me very much of prettty good NT\DT named Warren!!! Again with the WOWWWWW!!!!!! This guy WILL DOMINATE !!! Mark it down, ALL PRO !!! YES, YES, YES......heehee, ha ha, yuk yuk!!!!!!! Needless to say...I REALLY like this pick. Now the NT rotation wont have a dropoff, sorry Kris J. You just couldnt stay on the field, Wish u cld. This kid is going to be a star!!! :box:

It's only been two preseason games, but I'm still loving our Wilkerson selection. This kid plays with a motor. I have a very good feeling that Wilkerson will challenge for the defensive rookie of the year award. He'll be starting at defensive end, chances are... He'll play on a defense that ranks top 5 for the third consecutive season, and come the regular season, I'm expecting Rex Ryan to unleash this kid as the beast that he is.

With all that said, I've been very impressed with Kenrick Ellis. Pouha is peaking right now, but I'd love for Ellis to develope/become our 3-4 NT of the future. He's 6'4", 346 lbs. A freaking monster. Casey Hampton of the Steelers is listed as being 6' 1", 325 lbs. Vince Wilfork has measured out as being 6'2", 325 lbs. Albert Haynesworth is listed as being 6' 6", 335 lbs. One thing is for sure, he's got the size that will command double teams.

I like the kid a lot, but right now he is being out played by MTV.  Not a rap on Ellis, just MTV is playing well

I really like this Martin Tevaseu kid. He's only 23 years of age as well. I'll tell you what, we really did revamp our defensive front during the offseason, which is something that most Jet fans have waited for during the past two-three years. Plenty of depth too. It's just a weird feeling looking at our defensive line, and seeing so much youth and overall size.Mike DeVito: DE. 6'3", 305 lbs. 27 years of age.Sione Pouha: NT. 6'3", 325 lbs. 32 years of age. The old man of the group.Wilkerson: DE. 6'4", 315 lbs. 21 years of age.Martin Tevaseu: NT. 6'2",325 lbs, 23 years of age.Kenrick Ellis: NT. 6'4", 346 lbs. 23 years of age.Ropati Pitoitua: DE. 6'8", 315 lbs. 26 years of age.Marcus Dixon: NT. 6'4", 295 lbs. 26 years of age.

Archived