Football Gameplan's Week 1 Jets v Cowboys Video Preview

EmDiggy

I know you're working this, dude, and I hope you keep it up.

Constructive criticism: I think you're rushing your delivery a little bit, and your words are getting a little garbled in the process. I think you can say the same thing with less words at times. Don't be afraid to slow down. Also, you need to break out the thesaurus and come up with a couple more phrases to use in place of, "bring to the table," which you really overused.

As for your take in the game, I'll be extremely disappointed if the Jets don't win this one. In fact, I'll be disappointed if they don't win big. I think the difference here is all in the trenches. You barely touched on the OL's, and to me, that's the biggest factor in this game. Even if you like Dallas' defensive front better, you have to believe that the Jets front seven is going to beat up on Dallas' inexperienced OL while the Jets OL handles most of what Dallas tries to throw at them. You're right that Dallas should be able to effectively screen against the Jets, but I think they'll struggle all day to get their WR's involved. Between the pass rush and the Jets CB's, I don't see much happening there.

Archived