Fantasy Football Start Sit

JetNation

fantasy-football.gif

Last week was average at best with a 6-4 in the Underachievers and 5-4 in the Overachievers.   Let’s get to the rankings;

Overachievers

• Colt McCoy (21) – While the Raiders are playing well, they are giving up quite a lot of fantasy points to QB’s being ranked 3rd.
  • Ben Roethlisberger  (9)-With Mendenhall still banged up I expect him to rip through the awful Jags secondary.
  • Steven Ridley (38)-He did get his 10-12 touches last week and with Ellis missing practice this week he could take on a greater role.
  • Donald Brown (37)-He finally had a nice game and showed a spark last week while Carter looked to be running in quick sand.
  • Ernest Graham (27)-He is the RB1 for the week with Blount out, he could get to 100 total yards.
  • Jason Avant (49)-He is actually been the #1 WR in production the past 2 weeks even with the fumbles.
  • Greg Little (46)-He has been moved into the starting lineup and gets to play the Raiders.
  • Denario Alexander (44)-The Rams will be trailing and the Packers are usually pretty awful against the pass.
  • James Jones (30) – He has moved passed Driver and expect lots of open space against the awful Rams cornerbacks.
  • Darrius Heyward Bey (28) –He has had 2 great weeks, maybe this is finally his breakout season.
  • Ben Watson (15) –Lots of love for the Browns off the bye
Underachievers

• Matt Schaub (12)- He looks lost without Andre Johnson.
  • Arian Foster (7)- The Ravens will stack the box due t the below average passing game of the Texans.
  • Steven Jackson (13)-Green Bay is actually very good against the run, with the Rams falling behind early, I cannot see a full load.
  • James Starks (17) – He has been way below average all year and even though the Rams are leaky I expect another 50 yard non TD day.
  • DeAngelo Williams (24)- He finally broke out last week but still got only 9 carries and Cam will get all goal line carries.
  • Tim Hightower (29) – I would not trust any Redskins running backs.
  • Santonio Holmes (15) – He had his best game of the season last week with a whopping 4 for 60 yards and a TD, he is just not getting the opportunities.
  • Reggie Wayne (22) – Pierre Garcon seems to be Painter’s favorite.
  • Mike Williams (27) – Josh Freeman’s struggles are killing his production this year.
  • Lance Moore (32) – There are not enough footballs to go around, stay away until the next injury.
  • Julio Jones (36) –His will not play, get him out of your lineup.
  • Denarious Moore (39) –His play has fallen off the deep end, there has to be better options even in a bye week.
  • Owen Daniels (5)-Stay away from all Texans this week.

Make sure you check your byes as the 2nd group of teams are off this week.  That is it for this week; we will be back early next week for the weekly free agent pickups and feel free to follow me on Twitter-dvond for any fantasy questions and visit our fantasy football forum.

Fantasy Mike

di</img>di</img>

OukGb2n6WdM

View the full article

Archived