REX-Shotty & SANCHEZ

Jet27

Here are the facts:

1. Sanchez is in his third year. Sanchez should be a QB, based on an offensive game scheme that runs first and passes second. In NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM is he ready to be Half a Brady, a quarter of Manning or a third of Brees. PERIOD. So you stick with a run offense and allow Sanchez high percentage passes. But of course "we" don't do that, i.e. shot gun formation on the 10 yard line? Are you F'en kidding me....THATS COACHING.

2. We are up 9-6....WHERE THE F is the defense? THAT"S COACHING.

3. Placing personnel in key situations where there is a pressure situation to perform and they don't....i.e. a punt fumble. THAT"S COACHING.

4. Where was the pressure on the line of scrimmage on the Pats WR's and TE's? THATS COACHING.

5. Where does this leave us? Frustrated. Pissed off, etc. etc. Rex needs to do a better job. He needs to real in the OC and needs to hold him accountable. This cannot be all on Sanchez.

6. Is anyone awake in the Jets front office/Coaching staff to realize Sanchez is in a NO WIN situation being asked to perform when he really can't at this point in time?

7. If number 6 is true? Will Sanchez ever be able to perform at the next level?

The good news is we have a very short week. So the horse crap taste in the Jets mouths is still fresh for Thursday night.

Note to the Jets, you better be ready to play Thursday night. I don't want to hear short week. Flying across 2/3 of the country. Its mile high. I don't want to hear F'en crap out of you that may hint to being negative. Get your fat a$$ in gear. Tell your Stupid OC to game plan a running attack FIRST then pass second. Tell your DEFENSE TO STEP IT UP AND MAKE PLAYS. ITS DO OR DIE Fat Man, I dobn't want to hear ONE NEGATIVE ASPECT ABOUT PLAYING THIS GAME. YOU SHOULD BE SAYING I CAN"T WAIT TO GET MY TEAM OUT THERE.

STFU and COACH, Get the Team Ready, CONTROL the team and just win. NO MORE EXCUSES. BE THE LEADER YOU ARE SUPPOSSED TO BE.

Rex, Schitty & Sanchez are the Trilogy of Terror for the Jets.

Those 3 are the root of the Jets' problems this year. Unprepared, poorly coaches, undisciplened, afraid of the bright lights team with a pussy suckass QB

Archived