Cheaters release Tim Wright

Dcat

He's not really a TE, but a big WR. I would sign him, but it's not a great loss.

The best part of this is that the Pats traded Mankins for him last year, and all the trolls talked about what a genius little Bill was.

Mankins is done and wouldn't take a pay cut. Wright caught 6 tds for them last year as a part time player it was a good trade for them.

I'm a big fan of this guy and think he hasn't begun to tap his potential. I'm surprised Belichick cut him in favor of Fred Davis Wright is younger with more upside.

Mankins is done and wouldn't take a pay cut. Wright caught 6 tds for them last year as a part time player it was a good trade for them.

I'm a big fan of this guy and think he hasn't begun to tap his potential. I'm surprised Belichick cut him in favor of Fred Davis Wright is younger with more upside.

Agreed on all counts. The Wright cut is tough to explain. There are rumors that he was cut for non-football reasons, but that seems unlikely, as you would think that if the Patriots were to cut one of their TE's for non-football reasons, it would be Davis.

Agreed on all counts. The Wright cut is tough to explain. There are rumors that he was cut for non-football reasons, but that seems unlikely, as you would think that if the Patriots were to cut one of their TE's for non-football reasons, it would be Davis.

Maybe he cooperated with investigators? Snitches get stitches.

Archived