Is Jets' Quincy Enunwa a receiver or H-back?

Gas2No99

8 minutes ago, PepPep said:

If he gets credit for the busts, he should get credit for the hits. You think Milliner was purely an Idzik pick?????

Actually that has to be given context on Milliner, since the Revis trade meant the Jets had to replace him, and I firmly believe Woody was behind the Revis trade.  Idzik may have felt Milliner was the best cb to take at 6, but they (and he) would not have picked him if Revis was still on the roster.  Milliner was a mixed bag as far as Idzik was concerned.

The larger point is Idzik was more a contract cap guy than a personnel guy.  Overall his drafts were bad.  How much role did he really play on picking this or that person?

It's no answer to say he was the GM, either.  The Jets ultimately are Woody's team.  He's gotten involved in plenty of personnel decisions over the years.  I suppose you could say that lessens Idzik's responsibility for some of the decisions, and I would agree up to a point.  But that ultimately cut against him, anyway, since his lack of personnel experience probably justified those (including even Woody) who did not defer to him.

And of course I know we don't have all the facts here.  Probably never will.  We can stil make logical deductions.

Archived