If we beat Buffalo....

On 10/10/2024 at 3:04 AM, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

As a lifelong Bills depressive, er, I mean fan, I have to agree. I see the Jets winning this all the way. I'd be surprised by a blowout but maybe a 10 point win or a FG at the end. 

The Bills are in disarray right now. James Cook is now injured and will probably miss the game. WRs can't separate so defenses are just copying what the Ravens did, cover the WRs for a few seconds until Allen is pressured, then he bails out and chucks a wing and a prayer. Jets have a great D and will have no trouble emulating that, plus with a new coach and the stair climber gone they'll be fired up even more. 

Amazingly Allen is the only starting QB in the league to have not thrown an INT this season, or at least that's what I heard yesterday, so he's due and also loves tossing them against the Jets so I see at least a couple.

People are saying how much Breece Hall has struggled. I think everyone should put money on him hitting 100 yards on Monday. 

Yeah but if he throws at Sauce all night there will be no interceptions.

• Sympathy 1