Ahem...Brenda my dear....

toon88

I was there, great goaltending game and the Devils' one goal was all because the Rangers could not get it out of our zone in the first 10 minutes of the game. We had our chances late in the 3rd but Brodeur stepped up. *******.:)

I was there, great goaltending game and the Devils' one goal was all because the Rangers could not get it out of our zone in the first 10 minutes of the game. We had our chances late in the 3rd but Brodeur stepped up. *******.:)

I was there too 124. 3rd period was great. Brodeur stood on his head a couple of times. Big play in the game was his stopping Shanahan on the breakaway in the 1st. Rangers offense really had no flow all night. ZERO power plays too.

One thing me and my buddy(ranger fan) watched alot was Jagr. He NEVER crossed the red line onto the defensive side. He chippy hangs at the blue line waiting for the long pass into the offensive zone. I heard alot of Ranger fans around me saying he does that alot.

Lundquvist played well. He made a great save right before the Devils goal, but made a bad clearing pass on the rebound, and sent it right to Lukowich who scored from just inside the blue line, bad goal.

Archived