Anyone else disappointed today

Bravejamriot

Maybe not disappointed, but compared to the last few days its a let down... I'm bored.

Do something tangini, keep me occupied with rumors and moves!!

6189.jpg Jets chasing Chatman?

Jesse Chatman | Dolphins | Interested: Jets?

Chatman, who had a career-high 515 rushing yards for Miami last season after replacing the injured Ronnie Brown, will meet with the Jets on Wednesday, according to multiple reports.

6372.jpg

Wilson hitting the road

Eugene Wilson | Patriots | Interested: Titans? Jets? Steelers? Buccaneers?

Wilson's free-agent tour commences this week with scheduled visits to Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh and the N.Y. Jets, according to the Boston Globe. The Titans have also expressed interest in the veteran safety. Wilson was a starter on two of the Patriots' three Super Bowl championship teams. He played in 11 games, including six starts, for the Patriots last season.

Maybe not disappointed, but compared to the last few days its a let down... I'm bored.

Do something tangini, keep me occupied with rumors and moves!!

from NY POST today:

"Sometimes spending in the NFL becomes a little cyclical," he said. "We had opportunities to improve our team." He's not done. In the coming days the following players are expected in for visits: Patriots CB Eugene Wilson, Dolphins RB Jesse Chatman, Eagles CB Will James and Vikings FB Tony Richardson. Also, Bears special teams ace Brendon Ayanbadejo visited yesterday.

from NY POST today:

"Sometimes spending in the NFL becomes a little cyclical," he said. "We had opportunities to improve our team." He's not done. In the coming days the following players are expected in for visits: Patriots CB Eugene Wilson, Dolphins RB Jesse Chatman, Eagles CB Will James and Vikings FB Tony Richardson. Also, Bears special teams ace Brendon Ayanbadejo visited yesterday.

Thanks, Its just not exciting enough for me to justify slacking at my job... need a new reason.

Archived